Community post

Question

Help!! What does this mean?

Hiya everyone..
So I took a test this morning as I had spotting yesterday and been feeling under the weather for the last few days.. it was a spare of the moment thing but this is how my test come out.. this was under the 10 minute throw away period..

user submitted image

25 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 25 Answers | Last Page

Hmmmm....I see a line but it looks a bit off center. How many dpo? I would hold and test again with maybe a different brand?

5 years ago

In 12dpo today.. iv never had a test like it before... I
Here's a closer up photo of it xx

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

I mean that is definitely a blue line! I bet it gets more pronounced over the next 2 days

5 years ago

Yeah that's confused me as it has colour to it so possibly not a evap line!! Il test again in a few days as I'm due on saturday/Sunday so we shall see.. thank you hun xx

I would say that is a positive!

User image

5 years ago

Thank you shay!! I'm going to test again in a 4 days as my period us due on saturday.. I have a nearly 4 year old who keeps asking for a brother or sister lol xx

My tests with my 1st were with these tests. The line was off center like this one. She is 2.5 now! To me, I would definately say positive.

5 years ago

Ohhh...kelliria really!! I'm quite excited.. tonight I have the worst heavy feeling down below like I have a bowling ball down there.. really uncomfortable.. Will test again in a few days xx

Wow... mamahope what a beautiful beautiful story... I'm so happy your got your beautiful bouncy boy in the end.. I to have a little boy who will be 4 in January.. he makes me laugh every single day.. he is now asking for a brother or sister xx

I would say congrats!! It was probably a bad dye run and its faint because you are only 12 dpo but those lines are usually thicker so as it progresses it wont look so off center. Yayy for you!!

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo