Community post

Question

Help!! What does this mean?

View Full Post

Hiya everyone..
So I took a test this morning as I had spotting yesterday and been feeling under the weather for the last few days.. it was a spare of the moment thing but this is how my test come out.. this was under the 10 minute throw away period..

user submitted image

25 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 25 Answers | Last Page

Omg... I'm getting excited now.. I'm resisting testing again til missed period which is due tomorrow..thank you cmoo5116 xxx

5 years ago • Post starter

So I use did a clear blue test and it was negative.. could it just be to early to test...
I'm due today/tomorrow.. got really bad cramping, integration which I never get, acne breakout for the last week, a really full feeling in my uterus.. so confused xx

I'm now 2 days late... kinda little excited but scared to take a test to see that BFN!!
Going to get more tests today as I'm out.. fingers crossed xx

Good luck!!

5 years ago

Good luck.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Ok so now 1 day late and lots of creamy/lotion like cm... going to test again tomorrow xx

Did you take any more tests

5 years ago

Still reading negative and I'm now 3 days late.. but any symptoms I had are gone.. I'm not even feeling AF symptoms xxz

Now 9 days late and still BFN!!!!

Still waiting for AF.. now 13 days late..
Cramping and pinching down below.. my boobs are now sore and tender too.. xx

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo