Community post

Discussion

TTC JUNE 2019 BABIES!

View Full Post

Alright! I decided to start this thread for the ladies who missed it for the last month like myself.

For me, today is cycle day one! This will be our fourth month trying for our first little one. I have recently come off the Mirena iud back in May which has made things very irregular and difficult. This will be my first month trying opks and possible temping. I am not very confident in trying all of the different ways of tracking but am going to try!

Hope all the other ladies make it over to this thread!

User image

322 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

201 - 210 of 322 Replies | Last Page

@cornflakegirl82 I hope everything’s fine, but these cramps have me laying down most of the day they hurt. I’ve tried a walk, to move around & it makes them worse. They feel like my full on AF cramps. I didn’t feel this bad with my DD.

User image

5 years ago

@Imp1216 hope it's a sticky little bean!

5 years ago

I hope so too. I’m hoping to see several more ladies in this thread get their BFP as well.

User image

5 years ago

Hi Everyone.. im between 6 to 8 dpo today.. haven had much symtoms except a pimple breakout yst and today. I have clean and clear skin n i dont get pimples easily. So this is something new. Not keeping hopes high since i dont have much symtoms.. Af due this sat.. fingers crossed..

5 years ago

@Imp it can be so normal! I’m sure it will be fine and keeping everything crossed!

@sha-rk one of my only symptoms the month of my bfp was a breakout when I never ever get spots! I was otherwise pretty symptom less, good luck :)

5 years ago

@Tonix, thank you for sharing.. fingers crossed.. suddenly started with frequent urination (sorry tmi) in the last 2 hours. Kinda weird.. not sure if this is even related but having gum pain.. :(

5 years ago

Hi ladies!! I have had my Postive OPK yesterday morning and ovulated last night (felt it) so 1DPO today :) have a really good feeling and have had cramps and a backache all day from ovulation. Good luck to all of you. What have you guys been doing while TTC? This is my first cycle using Fertility Tea, started a different type of prenatals, doing more exercise, and been drinking a huge amount of water than usual! Baby dust to you all let’s get our BFP!!

5 years ago

6-8 dpo here! This wait is killing me. Baby dust to all!

5 years ago

Well my symptoms have kinda flattened out. Still a little nauseous but not much else going on. Back pain has finally let up! I am anywhere from 7-11 dpo so not going to test again till the weekend! Baby dust to all!!

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Fingers cross for all of you ladies that haven’t tested yet, or that may be testing too early just yet!

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo