Community post

Discussion

2ww anyone else?

View Full Post

So today starts my 2ww and I’m just wondering who else is there with me?

User image

25 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

11 - 20 of 25 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies, just wanted to check in and see how everyone is going? I’m only about 6DPO and have already caved and started taking tests. I told myself that this month I was going to relax and hold off to test and I have been worse than ever! So impatient, I just want to know either way.

5 years ago • Edited

I am in the same spot...I started testing 5dpo lol. But I am also using PDG test strips at home to give myself the reassurance that I am infact ovulating....had 3 positives the last 3 days....I'm hoping they stay that way. But I only have one left so its off to pregnancy tests....I have been feeling like complete crap tho for 3 days now. So I'm hoping

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Starting to go crazy! Today is 8dpo and I know I did in fact ovulate this month which is a huge plus for me. But since 5dpo I have not been feeling well at all I am guessing it is just from my progesterone coming in but I keep hoping its a tiny sticky bean starting to grow. I have been dizzy nauseous had diharea (tmi i know) tested yesterday and today i know to early but cant help it. Really hoping for my soon!

User image

Still hanging in the tww club :)
Day 13dpo so here's to a lot of hoping

5 years ago

hows Everyone doing?! Im 9dpo and still testing negative thinking Im out yet again this month

User image

Hi
I am new to this forum and hope you don't mind me joining this thread. I am currently 7dpo and first time doing IUI. I know % wise its not great but after 2 chemicals and a miscarriage at 5 1/2 weeks i live in hope. Resisting the urge to test because i know its still really early so trying to keep busy.

Hoping to have baby number 1 soon.

to everyone I will keep following the thread and hope to see all your soon xx

5 years ago

Welcome to the TWW its a awful process but to you also hope you get your soon also!

User image

12 dpo and brown spotting. I’m out. Hope you all have better luck!

5 years ago

I'm with you!! DPO 6! Wishing everyone the best!!

5 years ago

12DPO brown spotting doesn't mean your out until AF is there in full! My body is driving me nuts!! 10DPO still but I feel pregnant, I felt this when I had my first baby...maybe my body is just playing tricks on me

User image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo