Community post

Question

Digital opk question

Hey it's my first time using the clear blue digital opk... the advanced one. I normally ovulate at CD 15-16 but I just got a flashy smile today at CD 8. I got one yesterday too. I thought it was a fluke yesterday. However today I have watery/ egg white cm. How many does of flashy smiles did you guys get before the solid one? Is the digital opks correct?

User image

4 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I use the CB digital advanced opk as well and my flashy smiley face always varies, some times I dont have a flashy at all and some times its 2 to 4 days. The flashy face shows the rise of estrogen that is followed shortly by the LH surge that triggers your ovulation. So the flashy face is great at giving you extra days you could be fertile!

User image

5 years ago

I usually have a few days of highs (flashy) before my peak (solid smiley). Some cycles I have well over a week of highs before a peak. It varies depending on what ur hormones are doing, and of course, what is making it to urine. Just make sure to bd at least every other, or every third day, so there's always something up there waiting.
Good luck! =))

5 years ago

This cycle i had 3 days of flashy face then on the 4th day got my soild smile

5 years ago

I got 9 flashing then my peak!
Conceived this cycle, have a short leutal phase so tried b6 and vitamin c alongside my prenatal vitamin, probiotic and omega 3!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo