Community post

Question

No Period

Period due today. Nothing. Did a pregnancy test last Wednesday on the 25th, negative. Was a cheap Walmart brand. Baby danced on the fourteenth but bf had a condom which broke and it was over his tip after we felt the difference he took it off then put a new one on. My first day of last period was on the first of July. We baby danced again maybe four days later. He did the pull out method. Been using condoms because wanted to wait a few cycles after taking out nexplanon in May. Then wanted to try for a girl so was planning on trying to baby dance several days before ovulation but kept missing before ovulation. Well now period hasn’t showed but some mild cramps. Boobs were a little sore couple days ago but not heavy. Other than that not sure what to think of this. Should I retest tomorrow or wait for period? Btw my bf believes can’t get pregnant on pre ejaculation. Lol but I do.

2 Answers • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Test again tomorrow. I also believe you can get pregnant on pre ejaculation but a lot will disagree with that. It's usually just semen but there is an odd chance that sperm could have been there as well.

5 years ago

Took a test today. BFN. Posted a photo in the gallery. Was not with fmu.

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo