Community post

Question

How long?

Nexplanon removed 5/8/18
Last period day 5/10/18 with first day 5/3/18
How soon could I get pregnant?
Also I read there’s a chance to have twins with birth control removal within the first two cycles but I’m sure it’s unlikely for me since no twins run in the family.

3 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

i had the nexplannon removed august 20 of 2016. Dec 7th had a chemical pregnancy. And jan 12th i was told i was pregnant in Er. My daughter turned 8 months yesterday. Baby dust to you

5 years ago

What is a chemical pregnancy? I haven’t been on this site since 2016, then I got pregnant soon after. Now I’m not protected and hoping to get pregnant next month maybe or whenever. Thank you for giving a answer!

5 years ago • Post starter

Oh nvm I googled it. I wouldn’t mind having another boy since I have two boys, but a girl would be nice too but boys seem easier idk. I’m pretty nervous yet to baby dance with my bf unprotected. Because both my pregnancies were high risk, I had preeclampsia with both and induced early. My second one was at 36 w & 1 day but he was healthy and didn’t need to go to the NICU. My second one was in NICU for ten days for low blood sugar then jaundice induced at 38 w 3 d, It was me, high blood pressure was high both times. Now I don’t smoke, drug or drink for like two months. I stopped putting sugar in my coffee for five months then started again only because was out of coffee creamer. I try to drink more water. I’m under my pre pregnancy weight by 13 lbs. I just want another baby but was told it was most likely I would have another high risk pregnancy. So idk what to do mostly. Nervous, afraid, curious. But happy either way.

5 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo