Community post

Question

I’m no longer protected but mostly likely high risk.

So today I had appointment at OBGYN to discuss results of ultrasound from last week. I was on Nexplanon but had it removed today! I was on my period for about a month from 3/29/18 through 4/26/18 and somewhere between there light spotting for a week. I had a infection. So doctor said that’s probably why I had period for so long. I started my period again 5/3/18 Haven’t done baby dance in couple weeks. Wondering when to do baby dance. Been awhile since I been on here since I had a baby 19 months ago. I think baby dance is the word for sex? I have no birth control whatsoever even though doctors said I should get Mirina which I did not want anything at all. I’m well aware of the risk without having any bc. I definitely don’t mind having another baby, but both my pregnancies were high risk preeclampsia. Both different father first pregnancy I was 19. Last one I was 25. I’m 27 now. My blood pressure has been good lately. I’m not smoking, drugging or drinking. Haven’t smoked or drank in over a month now. (Weed,legal here in Ak) but OBGYN doctor said it will be most likely I would have another high risk pregnancy. Both pregnancies I was drinking often and smoking before I was pregnant. Found out around missed periods on both. I have cut sugar out of my coffee started this year. Trying to eat healthy too. I am also anemic & taking iron once a day. I am even below my pre pregnancy weight by 14 lbs. bf wouldn’t mind having another either. First son is adopted by a family that couldn’t have one of their own. Both my pregnancies I was induced. 1st at 38w3d. 2nd at 36w1d. 1st had to go to the NICU for low blood sugar then jaundice. Second one didn’t. And was discharged before me. I want another baby but I feel like it’s going to be another high risk pregnancy. Which I’ve wanted to go into labor without being induced having have the surprise delivery. I did have both my sons at different hospitals with different treatments. Second one seemed way better. Since I didn’t have to take high blood pressure medicine like the first one. Just got induced after weekly appointments and bi weekly ultrasounds for a month. Anyways I had my nexplanon removed today & wanted to know how soon it would take to get pregnant? Should I try to get pregnant again?

0 Answers • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo