Community post

Discussion

TTC Mid-late April 2019 Babies!

View Full Post

Hi All!
I was on a thread with other ladies and many of us, including myself, unfortunately did not conceive. Starting this new post for anyone early in their cycle or right around O day. I am CD11 now and should O in 3-5 days, giving me an EDD of 4/20/19 should I get a BFP. Please join me through your Ovulation and TWW! Post your thoughts/worries/ovulation tests/etc.
I know there's another April 2019 group but it's nice to have a smaller group too!
Cheers,
~Lib

356 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

301 - 310 of 356 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies,
I just joined this evening, in need of a little support. I apologize for just dropping in on your thread like this. AF is now 2days late and I am on CD30. I’m not sure of ovulation as I was traveling last month. I returned home CD15. BD on CD16 and CD21. I have ovulated anywhere from CD12-16 in the past. I started testing quite early only because I’ve been feeling a bit “off” to say the least. Yesterday’s test I could have sworn I saw the faintest line and this evening I had what looks to
be a line but Im not sure if my eyes are playing tricks on me?! TTC 3.5yrs. to all of the mommy’s who got their May you all have a happy and healthy 9 months. to all of the mommy’s who will continue to try.

user submitted image

5 years ago

@KY still bfn over here! AF not due till around Monday but literally still feel nothing so don’t think it’s happemed this month...onto making a May baby!

5 years ago

@Em when I tweek it with tool and play with the saturation I think I see something there. I would wait a day or 2 and test again!! Good luck and

User image

5 years ago

Em i was about to say the same as rooroo! Dont give up hope yet. Tonix i had no symptoms really, just a glob of light yellow cm 4 dpo, 7 dpo sharp pains in my cervix area, and lots of peeing. It could be possible your not noticing the small things, i will keep my fingers crossed for you and lots of

User image

5 years ago • Edited

12 dpo and feeling discouraged... I took a test this am but think my eyes are playing tricks on me... I think I see a line ... but do I really??
I haven't had much when it comes to symptoms except yesterday I had terrible heartburn and nausea... the nausea carried on overnight waking me up twice, now its calmed a lot but the heartburn is still there... AF due tomorrow... not sure what to think at this point.

5 years ago

Well it's really real now!

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago • Edited

@KYmommy - Yay! Love it. Does your husband believe yet?

5 years ago • Post starter

Aw Ky! Best feeling seeing that! I tested again this morning and thought I seen wanna the faintest line, even DH said he could see it, but maybe it’s wishful thinking and Iv got line eyes! my camera quality isn’t good so can’t see it in the pic!

user submitted image

5 years ago • Edited

I seen it before the tweek!!!! Yay tonix!

User image

5 years ago • Edited

@Tonix, I see it too!

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo