Community post

Discussion

TTC Mid-late April 2019 Babies!

View Full Post

Hi All!
I was on a thread with other ladies and many of us, including myself, unfortunately did not conceive. Starting this new post for anyone early in their cycle or right around O day. I am CD11 now and should O in 3-5 days, giving me an EDD of 4/20/19 should I get a BFP. Please join me through your Ovulation and TWW! Post your thoughts/worries/ovulation tests/etc.
I know there's another April 2019 group but it's nice to have a smaller group too!
Cheers,
~Lib

356 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

211 - 220 of 356 Replies | Last Page

@aprilwishing I feel you. I had a miscarriage 2 months ago and have got a BFP a few days ago, and I feeling so nervous too. I tested again today and the test line is slightly darker than the control line now I'm 16dpo. I wish you all the best.

User image

5 years ago

@Lib omg!!! Big fat congratulations for you! So happy for you!

Making me wanna test now

5 years ago

@Lib- holy moly!!! Yay how exciting!!!
Congratulations

:

5 years ago

@shandysbaby-

:

5 years ago

To all the ladies with BFPs - CONGRATULATIONS!!

5 years ago

5 years ago

@libelula264 CONGRATS!!!!! So excited for you!!

5 years ago

To all you ladies with congratulations

5 years ago

Sorry I haven't updated busy weekend trying To get things set for back to school. I haven't re tested I had sorry tmi very strechy CM looked a bit yellow with some light light pink on it. My symptoms seem to come and go. I am gonna re test tomorrow so far no more spotting I have some cramps that come and go. I want to see if the spotting continues today or if af shows up.

5 years ago

@fernanda, I feel similar! My symptoms seem to have really kicked in today... boobs hurt, have that crampy knot down low in my uterus, and back pain too (though that is normal for me). Also: Lots of extra CM, which makes me worry whether I'm bleeding, a little nausea, and tons of extra energy (that might be adrenaline though!).

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo