Community post

Discussion

TTC Mid-late April 2019 Babies!

Hi All!
I was on a thread with other ladies and many of us, including myself, unfortunately did not conceive. Starting this new post for anyone early in their cycle or right around O day. I am CD11 now and should O in 3-5 days, giving me an EDD of 4/20/19 should I get a BFP. Please join me through your Ovulation and TWW! Post your thoughts/worries/ovulation tests/etc.
I know there's another April 2019 group but it's nice to have a smaller group too!
Cheers,
~Lib

356 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1 - 10 of 356 Replies | Last Page

I've been lurking this board for quite a while. I've been TTC baby #2 for 5 months with two chemicals/early miscarriages. I just got my BFP this morning (though it is still really faint) at 9dpo. I'm scared to get excited after my history but

user submitted image

5 years ago

First month using Cbd opk! Had a negative yesterday morning but a solid smiley this morning! I’m guessing it’s normal not to get the flashing smile every time? Anyways, been BD’ing the last couple night so on with the next couple to make sure I’m covered! Fingers crossed for everyone!

5 years ago

Hey, I got my first BFP today after many months of trying to conceive! Baby due 13th of April according to google ??

user submitted image

5 years ago

I'm cd# 19 ... 3dpo today... maybe 4dpo since I ovulated either friday overnight or saturday... either way, this is cycle #3 for me, past few cycles i've been symptom spotting and as early as 2dpo I would have symptoms... cramping, pulling, pinching on right side, pinching feeling on breasts... alternate between run belly and constipation... to the point where I would think (and so would my husband) that there is no way I wasn't pregnant... then AF shows up. Now no symptoms for this cycle... mind you I know its too early for symptoms... but the only "symptom" I have is full heavy breasts (mainly my right breast) and vivid dreams... the dreams can just be because I fall asleep thinking about getting pregnant lol.
My husband and I have tried in the past and have gone through MC at 16 and 17 weeks which stopped us from trying again for a while... now we're back at it...
This cycle I charted my temp, cm, cervical position and firmness, used digital and non digital opk's, am taking prescription prenatal (pregvit) and added pre-seed to the mix. Fingers crossed for BFP this cycle... now i'm a pee on stick addict which I am trying to avoid this cycle (since I tend to see lines where they don't exist causing me to buy more and more expensive tests)... I hope that this group (along with the help of youtube dpo videos) will keep my pee on stick temptation at bay until Aug 18 which is when AF is expected to show her unwanted face....

5 years ago • Edited

Joining you all a little late. My estimated due date should we conceive, is April 20th, 2019. I am currently 7 DPO.

Been cramping nearly every day since ovulation. Also first time TTC after failing for about 3 years. PCOS-related issues. Using Inositol, dieting, folate, and multivitamins (not prenatals). Using fertility friend app. Basal tamping for the first time also!

TTC #3 since 2015; PCOS; User image

5 years ago • Edited

Hi everyone. I’m just going to jump on this board and anxiously await either a BFP or AF with some company. Based off my temps I’m 2DPO (I think). I bought some pregmate brand OPKs on Amazon and started using them but I’m not liking them too much. I don’t think I’ve gotten any positives but my temps have begun their slow rise so I’m estimating my ovulation as the 6th. I had two days of spotting this month which was really off the wall that would’ve been 2-3 days before I predicted ovulation so maybe my cycle is just wacky this round. If I did conceive my due date will be 28 April, look forward to waiting with all you ladies and over analyzing everything.

5 years ago

@ladyshipe I am going to test again in the morning too!

5 years ago

6 or 7 DPO (think its closer to 6)... no symptoms really... last cycle around this time I had sore boobies, cramps and pulling, nausea and this month nothing... well nothing strong in comparison... yesterday and today the most obvious symptom is gas... a few break outs on my face which don't usually happen until 1 or 2 days b4 AF, i've had a slight headache since last night... doesn't go away... it is so minimal that I forget I have one until I sit and realize its still there.... one thing that did stand out today is that the back of my throat feels odd... not like I'm getting sick or like I have allergies... it just feels thick... and my mouth has an odd taste, when I touch the roof of my mouth there is a little speck that feels irritated which I think might be the cause of the metallic taste... but like I said... these symptoms feel so minimal in comparison to my previous cycles... .I honestly might end up testing Sunday morning ... don't have the will power to wait until weds... anyone else feel what i'm feeling?

5 years ago

@veve_n I think I’m going to just go ahead and test tomorrow morning! I don’t think I can wait another day.

5 years ago

Anyone else see it?

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo