Community post

Discussion

TTC Mid-late April 2019 Babies!

View Full Post

Hi All!
I was on a thread with other ladies and many of us, including myself, unfortunately did not conceive. Starting this new post for anyone early in their cycle or right around O day. I am CD11 now and should O in 3-5 days, giving me an EDD of 4/20/19 should I get a BFP. Please join me through your Ovulation and TWW! Post your thoughts/worries/ovulation tests/etc.
I know there's another April 2019 group but it's nice to have a smaller group too!
Cheers,
~Lib

356 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

111 - 120 of 356 Replies | Last Page

4 or 5 dpo today... no symptoms ... too soon I know I know... 2ww are the worst.... days drag on!!

5 years ago

@nasamama, Oooh! Can you post a link to your HPT? I love line squinting. :)

I also love your screenname/avatar!

5 years ago • Post starter

Bkc i feel your pain, we were only able to bd twice during my fertile window. Sorry you ladies haven't heard much from me this cycle, had back to school things to do, and to top it off my 11 month old just broke in 2 molars! Teeth count is 9 now! But i am 2/3 dpo now, not symptom spotting until closer to 9/10 dpo, bc that seems to be when i have gotten my ib with both of my girls. I really hope this is it this cycle. I need a baby boy!! Next cycle i might be too busy with both of my girls birthdays being in September! I we all get our and lots of

User image

5 years ago

Lib i hope you get well soon! You ladies have been a blessing to meet and continue this journey with!

User image

5 years ago

So I'm trying not to get too excited but hopeful. Cramps that followed me since ovulation are mostly gone. They have instead been replaced by small pulls, pinches, and stabbing pains that come and go.

I also had a strange bout in the morning. Felt extreme exhaustion but couldn't fall asleep when I laid down. I felt dizzy when I closed my eyes. Felt what seemed like heart palpitations. I felt extremely cold. I took a swig of Pepsi and my iron fortified multivitamins, just in case. It eventually subsided.

Very new and very different. Semi dry CM. 9 DPO. Trying not to symptom spot, but also trying to be attentive. Testing date is this Saturday.

TTC #3 since 2015; PCOS; User image

5 years ago

@nasamama how many DPO are you?

5 years ago

Hi ladies! How is everyone doing today? :)) I see a couple of ladies in the group are very close to testing. Let's get the july madness starting!! :)) Looking forward to see your tests and hopefully a lot of BFPs. I am at 6dpo, so still have couple of days to go to testing. Try not to symptom spot, but it's sooo diffucult! Unfortunately, no symptom is out of ordinary, I've definitely had all of them at one point in time..
@nasamama, silly question, but where are you from? Your nick sounds like my native language, in which it would mean "our mum".. :)) Just curious if that's just a coincidence or if we are from the same region :)))

5 years ago

@smc-89 I’m either 10 or 11 DPO today. I didn’t do OPKs this cycle so I’m basing it off of physical symptoms I had.

5 years ago

@veve_N I’m from Texas! My username is NASA mama as I’m a huge space nerd.

5 years ago

@nasamama Same here. No OPKs until next cycle should I need them. I was able to deduce my dates using my last two cycles thanks to online calculators ????. I'm 8/9 DPO depending on the calculator. Hope you get your BFP! Fingers crossed for everyone! ????????

@April wishing I totally get it and been there. I spent my last test earlier this week because I couldn't wait much longer ???? lol. Is your test date this weekend? Mine's on Saturday.

5 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo