Community post

Discussion

TTC MAY 2019 BABIES

View Full Post

Hey yall! Welcome to those of us who didn't get our Back in April 2019 babies discussion. A little about me. I have a few previous posts on here, fell off the ctp earth and back again. Dh is 50 & I am 40 been ttc for quite some time, so long i lost count. We are not taking any suuplements just the ol SMEP. We know the know the odds are stacked against us but with "boss man" he says no ma'am I am charge. So with that said, here we are patiently waiting for HIM to bring a new addition to our already family. Of 8!!!! Stop by leave some comments get you some encouragement leave some too!!!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

222 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 222 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone. I think I’m finally in for the count. Looks like I’m 1 DPO. Where’s everyone else at today?

user submitted image

5 years ago

We are ttc first month & hopefully first. High fert today fingers crossed

5 years ago

I am new to the CountdowntoPregnancy community. But I am very happy to be here, and I hope that we will all have some May babies to rejoice over!

5 years ago

LC4529- so looks like your body did ovulate again. Congratulations hope you caught the egg!!

Welcome other ladies!!! Hope we get some BFP this cycle!

5 years ago

I’m totally a nut job lol. 2DPO and super nauseous for the last 3 days. Took a test, guess what......negative lol. I expected that but the nausea is throwing me off. Now for some self control, anyone with some excess to lend a friend?

5 years ago

LC4529, Yay for starting your count for this month! I haven't gotten that far yet. I got a couple more weeks before I catch up to you. :D

5 years ago

Hi everyone! Thought I would join in because this community was so amazing when I conceived my daughter 9/2016. I am on CD19 and 4DPO (I used an OPK). I also took Clomid CD 3-7 which I did when trying to conceive the last time and have been applying essential oils for fertility. I haven't tracked my temperature or anything but my CM has increased and is milky white. I honestly can't remember if that happened last time or not. I'm also getting twinges in the right side of my abdomen. I hate the 2WW...when will the day come that we can know the day after conception?
to everyone!!

5 years ago

Did I ovulate or not? If so I would be 4 dpo..... I’m gonna test on the 23 anyway. I finish my last progesterone pill last night so I’m supposed to start within the next week. If I do at all

5 years ago

I am 2 dpo!! Been feeling off today....more irritable than normal, got a strange feeling in my lower left abdomen. Trying to not over think anything, but man the smallest things are getting to me!! Trying hard to keep it under control!! Still got a while before I can test!!

User image

5 years ago

Amberina - I am 4dpo as well!

ShayGosney - I'm Shay too! I'm also having weird twinges in my abdomen but they're on my right side.

Can't wait until we can test - less than 2 weeks ladies!

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo