Community post

Discussion

TTC MAY 2019 BABIES

View Full Post

Hey yall! Welcome to those of us who didn't get our Back in April 2019 babies discussion. A little about me. I have a few previous posts on here, fell off the ctp earth and back again. Dh is 50 & I am 40 been ttc for quite some time, so long i lost count. We are not taking any suuplements just the ol SMEP. We know the know the odds are stacked against us but with "boss man" he says no ma'am I am charge. So with that said, here we are patiently waiting for HIM to bring a new addition to our already family. Of 8!!!! Stop by leave some comments get you some encouragement leave some too!!!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

222 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 222 Replies | Last Page

Karyfootballmomma- NO, fingers crossed we caught the egg to get our BFP! But thank you for speaking it into existence!!

5 years ago

Ok must've read it wrong! I will speak a bfp into existence any time! I'm having some weird dreams like I was somewhere and there was lots of babies and i was asked to pick one out lol

5 years ago • Post starter

Stopping by with some Pretty sure I will be out for May, But I'll be following along

<a href=

5 years ago • Edited

Mystique thank you hopefully this is your month and you will be able to stay in April!

5 years ago • Post starter

Thanks katyfootballmomma, but Zero chance for this month too. O and my partners work schedule just aren't lining up for us lately.

<a href=

5 years ago

Hi everyone! So glad I found this thread, ovulation is tomorrow!! So would be due very early May if its our month
Got to bd last night and the day before so here's hoping!
Had an early miscarriage 2 years ago but just trying again since November as we got married in the meantime! He's 30 and I'm 28

Hoping this is our month!

Best of luck to everyone!

5 years ago • Edited

Hey ladies!! ..Some if you I have know for awhile and the rest hope to build a TTC relationship ...but think I am out for the month of April. So on to month of May!!
My temp dropped to 97.69 basically to my cover line. Means AF will arrive today or tomorrow right on time. Still taking Maca Root. At least I know it’s working. My temps have never stayed that high above 98.0 during my LP. Guess that means my progesterone levels are rising good after ovulation. to the next month. Just found out my sister in law is 11 weeks pregnant again. I am happy for her but I swear I think it only takes a and bam baby seed!

5 years ago

Hi everyone. Jumping on May as I’m ovulating super late this cycle. Currently on CD22 and finally got my positive OPK this morning, for a good temp rise! Lots of

5 years ago

Hello everyone! I am hopping on here sOnce DH and I aren’t necessarily trying but we aren’t preventing either! Today is my O day!! We are on a nice relaxing vacation and have baby danced a few times. Since my fertile window opened we have dtd several times! I am hoping this is our time! Excited to see what is in store!!

User image

5 years ago

This was Thursday not sure if this was a positive O test or not... we did BD the night before this though. I hope it was a positive. I have not had my period for 52 days and Wednesday I felt crampy and my boobs hurt so I decided to take O test and it was light but Thursday was darker. What do you guys think?

user submitted image

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo