Community post

Question

Larger ladies, I need some advice!

For those of you who are BBW (especially those of you with large tummies), how do you check cervical position or can you?

I have a very large, pendulous abdomen, and i "think" I can feel my cervix, but honestly, this is the first time I've tried in over 2yrs since I had my daughter and it all feels SO different!! I can't tell if its actually my cervix and I certainly can't tell if it's open or closed...I can't find the os. Just wondering if you have a recommendations for positions that help you check!

2 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I pull a few muscles and I’ve got a belly haha. I just try to shove that crap to the side and really stretch. I don’t check often anymore because cp isn’t reliable to detect pregnancy. I only did it for 3 cycles and mine was all over the place.

5 years ago

I don't even bother with checking the cervix for the same reason Alicat825....it's not that reliable & why have an extra thing to stress about?

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo