Community post

Journal

Wishing and hoping and praying...

Well, last month was a bust, so here I am again, waiting to see if we can get a peanut to stick! I've been taking OPK's and trying to temp, though I'm not sure them temps are going to tell me anything at all (I work night shift part of the week, so I never get up at the same time every day), but we'll see. So far, all my OPK's have been a GLARING negative. Usually, when I use those, I get faint lines most of the month...not this time around...total blanks! I really hope this doesn't mean I'm not going to ovulate.

I'd LOVE to find out I'm pregnant in October! Halloween is my very favorite holiday and it would be so spectacular to be pregnant this month and have it stick! However, I've also done the timing and if we get pregnant in January/Feb., there's a chance I could have a Halloween baby, so that's perfectly acceptable as well hahaha.

I just keep praying and hoping. It's so easy to get frustrated with this process!

1 Comment • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Good Luck and Hopefully you get to see your lines either this month or in January so you can have your Halloween baby!!

Baby Dust to you!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo