Posts by traumaqueen

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Larger ladies, I need some advice!

For those of you who are BBW (especially those of you with large tummies), how do you check cervical position ...

2 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Ovulation question

So, we're TTC again (youngest will be 2 next month). I'll be 37 in August and I got my implant removed in Janu ...

1 Answer      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Ever darkening positives!

I took a First Response Rapid Result this morning with FMU. I've read online these tests are between 50-100 fo ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Okay...let's try this again!

So, I decided to take a HPT today, just for giggles, knowing there was no way it could be positive..... And ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

It's all getting pretty overwhelming

So, AF showed up...the evil bitch. I'm not entirely sure why, but it's hit me incredibly hard this time. W ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Wishing and hoping and praying...

Well, last month was a bust, so here I am again, waiting to see if we can get a peanut to stick! I've been tak ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

AF finally showed!

I'm equal parts happy about this fact and a little disappointed. Happy because now I feel like things are g ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Beta HCG, Implantation, WTF.

So, AF was due the 23rd and it's still a no show. I took a couple HPT's and felt all looked negative, so I fig ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Checking CM for plus size women

Okay, for all you plus size ladies out there...How do you check your CM (if you do?)? Any special positions th ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

No AF...

Well, AF was suppose to show up today and so far...nothing. I generally start at night anyway (the joys of wor ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago