Posts by traumaqueen

Questions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Larger ladies, I need some advice!

For those of you who are BBW (especially those of you with large tummies), how do you check cervical position ...

2 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Ovulation question

So, we're TTC again (youngest will be 2 next month). I'll be 37 in August and I got my implant removed in Janu ...

1 Answer      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Beta HCG, Implantation, WTF.

So, AF was due the 23rd and it's still a no show. I took a couple HPT's and felt all looked negative, so I fig ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Checking CM for plus size women

Okay, for all you plus size ladies out there...How do you check your CM (if you do?)? Any special positions th ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

How do the CB digital tests work?

How far along are you if it says 1-2wk, 2-3wk, or 3+?? I've heard different things and I just don't really kn ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

FMU??

So, I work weekend nights and sleep during the day. So if I'm checking FMU, the days I work, do I really check ...

0 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Anyone had BFN @ 12DPO and gone on to have BFP?

I'm 12DPO, just took a FRER and got a very obvious BFN. I'm SOO disappointed!!! I really felt like this was ou ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Rainbow baby?

I'm still trying to figure out the lingo around here....what's everyone mean by a "rainbow baby"?? I ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

No more pages