Community post

Question

Advice please?!?!

Looking for some advice/info???

Sooo... I’m normally 31 day cycle but do have some fluctuations (28-36days) I had a random 44 day cycle 4 months ago but normal since. Normally before my period like a week or so before I have heavy, uncomfortable, sore breasts and nipples and I eat like a horse with light nausea the day or 2 before!
Well this month I’ve not had any of that, I feel nauseous 90% of the time & struggling to eat because of it and I’m Just majorly drained! I’m 19dpo now day 37 on my cycle, I had some light cramping for a couple of hours on day 30 thinking it was pre period but then it stopped and nothing came of it. I just feel so sick and drained all the time!
Anyone else had it where they’ve had less or no symptoms and it been anything or is it just a null cycle? Don’t wanna get my hopes up, just needing some advice! I’m gonna leave it a week before I test as I know I had the 44 day before... been ttc 7 months now. Thanks xx

User image

8 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Answers

I’ve also had intermittent ‘fuzzy head spells’ where I just go a tad fuzzy and dizzy momentarily... past 2 weeks :)

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Your 19 dpo, i would say there is almost a 99% chance if you did test it would be positive if you conceived this cycle. No need to wait implantation normally doesn't take more 6-12 days after ovulation.

User image

5 years ago

Thank you, gonna try one tonight. I’m never sure with me having a couple or longer cycles as not too sure if I’m classed as late yet

User image

Did a test this evening & got a BFN... didn’t have water or anything for an hour before so wasn’t too diluted! I feel so confused and frustrated.. don’t know what to do, hate irregular periods ????

User image

An hour hold usually is not long enough. They recommend a 4 hour hold with little water intake. If I were you I'd test again with FMU. That way you know it's not diluted at all!

5 years ago

Been to drs this morning, doing a urine sample and having bloods to check for pregnancy. If it’s not that they’re gonna do blood test for hormones & go from there so hopefully will have some answers soon... still no period so everything crossed...

User image

My cycles are between 32-45 days, with random 60 day cycles. This sounds like my experience, to a T. If I'm pregnant, it often shows up later than I would expect, because I ovulated later than I thought. I have PCOS.

5 years ago

Have you done anything to help pinpoint ovulation? I tried using opk but didn’t have much success but not sure about doing bbt charting see if that works for me... just waiting on bloods to come back tomorrow and urine sample in morning then can move forward with it all :) I’m on day 40 now and still not much better, still drained and nauseous... had some very odd spells of pulling & light cramps but not much else x

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo