Community post

Discussion

TTC MARCH 2019 Babies

View Full Post

To the moms who are TTC and looking forward to having a March 2019 baby ? come here and post your two week wait symptoms and test here . I thought I will have another Feb2019 baby since my rainbow is Feb 2018 and I'm 17 days late with symptoms but no af and all BFN so I'm moving from my Feb 2018 thread and making this one in hopes I get my BFP for baby #2 This month .

159 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 159 Replies | Last Page

Think I’m out, bfn with 4 hour afternoon hold, 9dpo. Going by my history it would show bfp by now if it was one. I’m totally sticking around to see who gets their bfps!

user submitted image

5 years ago

Hello ladies! I'm 5 dpo right now. We baby danced on cd 10 and I ovulated on cd 13. Do you think there might be a chance? This would be my first and I'm hoping for it to happen so so much! I'm going to start testing on 8 dpo...

5 years ago

Notjustyet lots of bd indeed think I have worn DH out lol just a shame the opks are getting lighter again- grrr!

How’s things going with you?

5 years ago

Ooo posted that before I saw your last post. We fingers crossed it’s just too early for you, you never know implantation may happen a bit later for you this time. Will you test in a couple of days?

5 years ago

Hi ladies! This is my first post on C2P.com and I’m really hoping this month we got it right. I have PCOS and I have one child (11 yo). I have long and very unpredicatable periods. Last month I started relying on OPKs to track O. This month I believe I O’d on CD 20 (6/6), so I’m about 11dpo today. This tww is so agonizing. This time around I’m trying not to symptom spot as I’ve done in the past and swore I was pregnant only to get a bfn over and over again. This month just for the heck of it I decided to track my OPKs and to my surprise they weren’t positive but they were pretty dark (pic below)! The last strip was taken in the afternoon on 9dpo. On 7dpo my cervix raised to a high, soft and closed position and hasn’t moved since. I also have a lot of white, lotiony discharge. I’ve also been exhausted with mild cramps and back pain. Sorry for the long post!! Really hoping for a bfp this month and lots of baby dust to you all!

user submitted image

5 years ago • Edited

Naturamama that timing sounds perfect to me, fingers crossed for your bfp! Countdown to testing is on

Jesika argh how frustrating with the opks! As long as you’re getting that bd in you’re covering your bases keep wearing dh out hehe hopefully I’m still in but I doubt it given my history, I’m an early implanted lol. Of course I was up until midnight googling ‘bfn at 9dpo then bfp’ I want to try and test in a few days, but I’m pretty bad at waiting lol

Hi bluebaby! So what dpo are you now? When will you start testing? I’m just getting used to checking my cervix, at the moment it’s firm and high; I can always get a fingertip in (I have five kids lol) so can’t got by if it’s open or closed! I’m still not sure what all the different cervical positions mean.

5 years ago • Edited

Hey NotJustYet, thanks for your reply! Wow 5 kids! That’s impressive, lol. I’m nervous about possibly having two. I’m still getting used to checking my cervix too. Last month I started checking and noticed my cervix was really low, firm and kind of swollen before Aunt Flo. Right now I can hardly feel it. I’m not 100% sure about it being closed but it feels more closed than what it did during O. I’m 11 dpo today and I plan on testing on Friday at 16 dpo. When are you testing?

5 years ago

Well I broke down and decided to buy a test tonight. BFN @ 11dpo. And my cervix dropped this evening. I may be out this month ladies.

5 years ago

Sorry for your bfn. But not out till af shows her ugly face. Keep us updated.

Welll opts have gone completely white now so who know what is happening for me this cycle. I have bloods to test for ovulation soon so hopefully will know more then. I’m praying I just missed my surge

5 years ago

Bluebaby you could still be in! What dpo did you get you +s with your first? I tested again today too, 10dpo, bfn.

Jesika I’m sorry about your opks. When do you have your bloods?

Mummy2skyla how are you doing, any more symptoms?

Boymama I hope get some answers soon

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo