Community post

Discussion

TTC MARCH 2019 Babies

View Full Post

To the moms who are TTC and looking forward to having a March 2019 baby ? come here and post your two week wait symptoms and test here . I thought I will have another Feb2019 baby since my rainbow is Feb 2018 and I'm 17 days late with symptoms but no af and all BFN so I'm moving from my Feb 2018 thread and making this one in hopes I get my BFP for baby #2 This month .

159 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

41 - 50 of 159 Replies | Last Page

Mc7208: I saw a brand I want to try called BFP opks

5 years ago • Post starter

Mummy2skyla af us due 22nd for me, we are total cycle buddies! Haha no such thing as tmi in here. your symptoms all sound really good! When will you poas?

Beautiful38, sounds like you’re making a great environment for those swimmers to meet eggy! I’m sorry for your loss. Fingers crossed this month is your month!

5 years ago

I'm not sure when to test..when are u testing? I'm praying we get our bfp xx

5 years ago

Jesika sending u lots & lots of
Fingers crossed this us the cycle for u xx

5 years ago

Mummy2skyla not sure when I’ll test, I don’t have much of a chance to test with fmu as mornings are crazy here, so I have to wait until I have a five or so hour hold in the afternoon. Which sometimes doesn’t happen either lol.

Jesika what a journey you’ve been on, lots of for you! Are you charting/using opks etc? Are you on clomid?

5 years ago

Hi friends! I’ve been gone for a while because I needed a mental break from ttc. No February baby for me unfortunately but I’ve realized that I’m not ovulating. I’m getting all the symptoms of ovulation, and then nothing acutually happens and it’s a missed ovulation. I’ve gotten a few cysts and the doctors told me it’s due to my body trying and misfiring. Progesterone levels showed no ovulation for last month nor the previous one. This month I threw in the towel and met with an RE about a week ago. She is absolutely wonderful and funny enough was the doctor that offered me a job as an RN at her clinic last August but I turned it down because I didn’t want to work in Infertility anymore. Their clinic is the cheapest in my area for cash patients and will only cost me $160 a month. Anyway met with her last week, did a consult and she put me on letrozole. (I do better on letrozole than clomid and got pregnant with my DD on letrozole 2nd month of trying). So here’s hoping! Got a scan done today and lining is nice and thick and have 2 follicles one measuring 17 and the other 13. I doubt the 13 will mature in enough time, but the 17 is looking good! No ovulatory symptoms yet. Really crossing my fingers this month...

@Flamingogirl... oh my gosh I’m just over the moon for you!!!
Congrats to all the bfps! If this is my month, due date will be March 10. :)

5 years ago

Good luck jessika hope you get your bfp. I have a lost implanon in my arm since 2012 so im worried it wont be easy ttc baby #2.
How did you find out your were not ovulating photomama?

5 years ago

Thank you everyone

Not just yet I don’t temp because of my sleeping patterns make it useless lol, I also stopped opks because I never got a + but I started again this cycle and they are very negative still i am cd15 so not sure if it’s going to work. I am having progesterone bloods taken next week to check to see if the medicaticated cycle worked.

5 years ago

Hi ladies! Im currently 9dpo waiting to test this Saturday. This week I have experienced mild low back cramping hoping its implantation.

5 years ago

Ladybug850: hope you get your bfp.

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo