Community post

Discussion

TTC MARCH 2019 Babies

View Full Post

To the moms who are TTC and looking forward to having a March 2019 baby ? come here and post your two week wait symptoms and test here . I thought I will have another Feb2019 baby since my rainbow is Feb 2018 and I'm 17 days late with symptoms but no af and all BFN so I'm moving from my Feb 2018 thread and making this one in hopes I get my BFP for baby #2 This month .

159 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 159 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies, just joined today and im nervous.
I have Endometriosis and PCOS and been TTC for 6 months. I am currently 7 DPO (i think) i thought i had symptoms but now i feel nothing. Im so tired of being disappointed every month.

Always Listening ????

5 years ago

Congratulations ladies!

5 years ago

Hoping to be part of this group by accident (I didn’t realize how badly I wanted another baby until I thought it could be a possibility)! I’m only 3 DPO though so I have a long wait ahead of me. Congrats to the ladies confirmed

5 years ago • Edited

Thank you
Sending u all

5 years ago

Hoping to end the TWW with a little one! Currently on CD 22. Got a line on a blue test, but I’m skeptical. Everyone has voted it to be positive though. I even dipped it in water to see if I got an Evap that way. Fingers crossed it sticks if there’s a baby growing. Last month was a chemical. :(

Edit: FRER negative this afternoon. Maybe it’s too early. ??

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago • Edited

all who got !!!

AFM, I am officially in my TWW!

5 years ago

Hi, I'm new to this site, I am TTC baby #1 as of today I'm 10 dpo AF due in 5 days and I just got slight bleeding and cramps late last night. So fingers crossed it's due to implantation. Planning to test the 29th. I hope this is the month!!!!

Carsyn0127

5 years ago

Lmp that looks positive to me!
Mine were really faint up from 10dpo up untill 12dpo which it got clear then this morning I got my confirmation
Good luck to everyone
Sending u all

user submitted image

5 years ago

Hi im 9-10 dpo with a negative test and no symptoms i dont think its my time yet ????

5 years ago

Mummy2skyla that’s awesome! Can’t wait to be far along enough for a digital to confirm! My FRER wasn’t negative last night so I’m giving it a few more days! Congrats! ????

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo