Community post

Discussion

TTC FEBRUARY 2019 Babies?

View Full Post

Anyone in the two week wait or coming up to the two week wait going to have a February 2019 baby ? Let's keep each other updated and symptom track together, is this your first baby? What are you hoping to have boy or girl or wait until birth ? How long have you been TTC?

127 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 127 Replies | Last Page

Khloe97 fingers crossed for you I'm 3DPO and I just wanna know already.

5 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies. I’m Still waiting to ovulate here. Sometime in the next day or so.
Question in anyone using pre-seed...has it ever dried you up the next day? I have used it in the past but not while taken EPO and it seems now I hardly have any. But when I was just takem EPO I notice a lot of EW even at different times of cycle. Just confused but still using pre-seed.

Any good news here on any BFP yet?

5 years ago • Edited

@ Flamingogirl, yeah I think it’s the same cyst. Doc said will go away on it’s own

5 years ago

I’m joining the February group ladies. CD1 here, at least the painful 2ww is over. Sometimes it’s almost a relief just to know and start fresh you know? 7th cycle of TTC, due date would be 22nd Feb if were successful this cycle. Good luck to everyone xx

5 years ago

Hi everyone! Cycle day 4 for me! This is my 14th cycle ttc. This is my first cycle trying a round of femera and progesterone after ovulation! Feeling cautiously optimistic! :) will be using digital opks and pre seed also. Goodluck to all!!

5 years ago

Hi :-)
I'm in the 2ww also :-)
I think I'm CD 18 but unsure lol!
My last period was 29th April my cycle length is 28 days. We bd on 13th,14th & 15th may. I think I'm 3dpo? Unsure how to work it out lol xx

5 years ago

Hi ladies how is everyone doing? Has anyone got their BFP yet? Had a suspected CP last cycle, but it's the first + hpt weve ever seen whilst ttc baby #2 so at least thats something. Started a new cycle yesterday so here's to month 14 of trying, if we concieve this cycle due date will be Feb 21st 2019. Baby dust to all you ladies! X

5 years ago

I was in the January TTC group but AF is due Monday and I am thinking I will be out this month and moving on to TTC a February baby. It's probably a good thing because I had weird feelings about my son and a sibling sharing a birth month, the poor kid already has a birthday just after Christmas, he can at least have his own birth month. I hope we all get the results we are hoping for!

5 years ago

Hey ladies first time commenter on here. Alittle background... My husband and I have been trying for about 3 years now with 1 miscarriage January 2016 at 7 weeks. I’m Currently only taking my prenatal vitamin and just started taking maca root powder 15 days ago which actually triggered my period to be a week early which has never happened to me And I finally ovulated about 2 days ago so I’m hoping this maca root has helped us out this month! Good luck to all of you ladies also on your TWW

5 years ago • Edited

Wow I didn't know maca root can help aid I'm fertility baby dust to you mama

5 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo