Community post

Question

elevated bbt after miscarrage

So i found out i was pregnant late by a few days and it never got very high. dr checked my hcg it was 91 on monday by friday it was 75 i tested again the following monday and it was only 12 i got labs again yesterday a week later and i am waiting for the call but i am assuming it is a 0 after a week of bleeding. i stopped bleeding now and home pregnancy test shows negitive but my temps have not dropped. anyone have a 0 hcg and elevated temps? i want to try right away and oddly enough i took a ovulation test and it looks positive to me and most people voted positive but my temps are up so i dont know how to tell if i ovulated.

1 Answer • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Keep testing and temping, this may be a new baseline for ur temps. Try to get some bd'ing in there as well, don't wait for signs. Ur temps *should* do something, it's just hard to say if this is ur low for this cycle or if ur low is coming. Temping is a hindsight kinda thing. I'd do everything as u normally would, but don't rely too heavily on temps. They may be faulty for the whole cycle...a loss can really mess with ur body.
Good luck! =))

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo