Posts by judeloren

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

elevated bbt after miscarrage

So i found out i was pregnant late by a few days and it never got very high. dr checked my hcg it was 91 on mo ...

1 Answer      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

out of the ordinary for me

I have tracked 33 cycles while trying to have my two babies and now trying for the third... maximum cycle was ...

1 Answer      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

antisipation

I keep coming back to this site every day all day thinking something is going to change suddenly and tell me i ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

Is it possible to get a positive ovulation test after ovulating?

I have no idea if I ovulated this month... using a bbt chart and removing some days it looks like i should hav ...

0 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

ovulation like pain several days after ovulation?

Hello I am on my first cycle of clomid and all signs pointed to me ovulation last friday on cycle day 16. ops ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

clomid and cycle date confusion.

My Dr put me on clomid this month and i start taking it on day 5. My problem is that i started bleeding more t ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Anyone using soy right now? or tried in the past?

i used Maca last month and extended my cycle from 9 or 10 dpo to 12 dpo. That was very exciting. this month t ...

6 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Maca?

Anyone try maca? I tried it this month my 2ww starts tomorrow. I have seen huge differences this cycle. Ttc fo ...

4 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Change in luteal phase?

I've been ttc for almost a year and every month I have been 10 day or 9 day luteal phase. Not sure which.... m ...

4 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

No more pages