Community post

Journal

I'm going to keep a diary this month of my thoughts and symptoms.

View Full Post

So I don't go crazy im going to keep a diary of my symptoms/feelings in my tww so if next month or months to follow I can look back over them and can tell myself to not ss if anything is the same. This is our first month properly tracking.

I ovulated on Friday, lots of back ache, a few stomach cramps, extremely dark (darker than the control) opk and a huge amount of ewcm. So that puts today as 3dpo. We bd'd every single day for 10 days before i ov'd, as well as the day of and the day after also.

Today my cervix seems low and soft, cm is white and sticky, quite wet so not creamy. I feel I may have slightly tingly breasts but I'm not sure if I'm imagining this or not. No cramps yet, my skin feels dry and greasy all at the same time ????
I feel quietly positive as it could go either way at this point so I feel staying positive is the only way to be ????????

21 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 21 of 21 Comments

I was looking back over my post, to check my early pregnancy signs, as I was having some cramps and started to panic. I am experiencing thick bright white extremely stretchy cm, which is a bit unusual for me, but as my baby is only 4 months maybe it's my hormones settling down. Thankfully it wasnt one of my early signs as we are certainly not trying again. I do love this site and being able to check back. Good luck to anyone trying, hopefully this may come in handy to someone one day xxx

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo