Community post

Journal

I'm going to keep a diary this month of my thoughts and symptoms.

View Full Post

So I don't go crazy im going to keep a diary of my symptoms/feelings in my tww so if next month or months to follow I can look back over them and can tell myself to not ss if anything is the same. This is our first month properly tracking.

I ovulated on Friday, lots of back ache, a few stomach cramps, extremely dark (darker than the control) opk and a huge amount of ewcm. So that puts today as 3dpo. We bd'd every single day for 10 days before i ov'd, as well as the day of and the day after also.

Today my cervix seems low and soft, cm is white and sticky, quite wet so not creamy. I feel I may have slightly tingly breasts but I'm not sure if I'm imagining this or not. No cramps yet, my skin feels dry and greasy all at the same time ????
I feel quietly positive as it could go either way at this point so I feel staying positive is the only way to be ????????

21 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 21 Comments | Last Page

Your very welcome :)
Only 11 dpo for me today, breasts still tender, cramping seems to have eased, and very tired, starting to bloat a little. Cervix still isn't high, probably medium now, and softer than yesterday. So just goes to show no matter what I've read the cervix is not a good sign to check for pregnancy, as it varies so much. Cm is thick, creamy and white now.
Congratulations to you also Honnie20 xxxx

6 years ago • Edited • Post starter

12dpo bfp line is slowly getting darker so I'm hoping that's a good sign. Breast still a sore but have eased a little, slightly bloated. Cm is very thick white and creamy, cervix is slowly getting higher, feels firm, closed and is still over to the left :)

6 years ago • Post starter

13dpo bfp line still slowly getting darker, still no real symptoms, achy breasts in a morning then lessen throughout the day. On and off light tummy cramps, cervix seems higher again, central and medium, cm is thick and quite dry.

Congratulations!! I liked reading your day to day account of your symptoms.

6 years ago

Your Welcome! I wrote this for me to check back on next month, so I wouldn't symptom spot the same thing, but I have been very very lucky . But if it helps anyone else along the way then that is fab too.
14dpo today. Af due, hasn't arrived so far so keeping my fingers crossed. Did another test this morning check progression and it was darker again even though I forgot to use fmu. Breasts, hurt a little but not too bad, they are a little larger and have darker blue veins than usual (I do get them anyway when af is due) my nipples seem larger and swollen and slightly sore to touch them. Cervix is quite high soft and closed. Cm is pretty dry and what there is is thick and white.

6 years ago • Edited • Post starter

15dpo, feeling a little nauseous this morning, eating hasn't helped. Breasts and nipples still slightly painful, odd cramps, odd tummy cramps still. Woke up to a yellowy cm mark in my underwear which sent me into a little panic, but after a quick Google it seems completely normal. Cervix is high soft, closed and central. Cm is minimal and thick

17dpo took the second in the box CBD I was going to use fmu but forgot, so it was probably third, and still other progressed to 2-3 weeks, which I am very please about :) Breasts are achy and larger, I've bloated a lot now, making me look like I have a bump coming (I know it's just bloating) but since this is my third, my stomache muscles arent great for holding me in and i only have a small frame. Cm is thick white creamy and minimum but seems to slowly be increasing day by day. cervix is high, soft and closed.

7 weeks and 2 days now, only a few days left until my first antenatal appointment. I feel nauseous on and off, it's at it a worst in the eveing, but it is reassuring, breasts hurt a lot less now, and are still bigger, I am still extremely bloated, and have had to invest in some stretchy larger clothes (I'm refusing to bring out the maternity wear until I have had my 12 scan and am reassured everything is ok) My step sister saw a picture of me on Facebook and rang me up asking why I hadn't told her I was pregnant!!! So I'm now trying to avoid people as much as I can.

Final update to my diary. 12 weeks 4 days today. 12 weeks scan yesterday and all went perfect. Very happy right now and looking forward to welcoming baby in November. Good luck to everyone trying still have faith it will happen :)

5 years ago • Post starter

Just a quick update for anyone interested, I'm currently 21 weeks and all is going well...... such a journey

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo