Community post

Question

Ewcm vs Sperm

Yesterday I had a almost postitve opk, today's was fainter but still clearly visible. Would this mean ovulation has all ready occurred or hasn't happened yet? I also have ewcm, very clear,stretchy that has only started today, but we did bd last night, so I'm wondering if it could be leftover? Is there a way to tell the difference? (sorry tmi). Im on Cd12 and a bit confused ???? any helpful hints would be most appreciated. This is my first month using opks so I'm unsure what to expect. Tia xxx

4 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Top one is yesterday's opk bottom today. I know they're both negative but I thought it would darken not lighten? Amd now thhe ewcm has totally confused me ????????

user submitted image

6 years ago • Post starter

Ewcm doesn't really have a smell. Semen on the other hand smells tangy and very strong. If it helps, after you and your hubby/bf BD next, take a smell and you will know. Its one smell I can't handle after BDing. Good luck.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

Keep testing. Opk's can go from neg to positive in a very short time. Mine tend to darken each day, then lighten, then go positive. Ur urine sample can alter results somewhat, as well. If u had sex lastnite then what ur seeing today is def ewcm. Semen liquifies in about 20-30mins, it also isn't clear and super stretchy like ewcm. Keep testing and bd'ing.
Good luck! =))

6 years ago

Thank you :)

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo