Community post

Discussion

Ttc baby 3. Anyone else?

First full month ttc baby3 anyone else?

6 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Hello, I am also trying for baby #3. My first two just happened naturally when we stopped preventing it, and now that we are trying it seems near impossible.

6 years ago

My first was a "surprise" second one took 2 weeks which was another shock and this time i cant help but think im going to have try, especially since I'm older, currently trying to get my head around this opks ????. Good luck to you ????xxx

6 years ago • Post starter

My first two were conceived very quickly as well which was a surprise so having to actively try is a whole different experience. I am also older and wondering if thats what it different. I also have a fibroid in my uterus which has been causing me some uncomfortable pain at times but I had it in their with my last pregnancy because they could see it on the ultrasound. Hoping it hasn't grown and is causing complications now. I guess after another month or so of trying we may be going to get things checked out. I am also trying to figure out the best way to use the opks haha. I can't seem to go long enough without drinking any water to get a accurate reading.

6 years ago

Sorry to hear you're having some pain. I'm struggling with the opks as I pee often usually since having the other two, a 2 hour hold is just impossible and I seen to be one of those people who always have a line everyday too. I feel like I'm very impatient at the moment, I hate that we are having to "try" this time

We are trying for number 3 also. Not been preventing for almost a year but only just started second month of actively trying with opks and vitamins etc.

6 years ago

Good Luck.... I think I've just got my positive opk. I thought I had them for the past 3 days hehe but this one the test is darker than the control. First time ever. I've had my husband at it the last few days just incase... guess he'll have to go again ????????poor thing xxx

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo