Community post

Journal

I'm going to keep a diary this month of my thoughts and symptoms.

So I don't go crazy im going to keep a diary of my symptoms/feelings in my tww so if next month or months to follow I can look back over them and can tell myself to not ss if anything is the same. This is our first month properly tracking.

I ovulated on Friday, lots of back ache, a few stomach cramps, extremely dark (darker than the control) opk and a huge amount of ewcm. So that puts today as 3dpo. We bd'd every single day for 10 days before i ov'd, as well as the day of and the day after also.

Today my cervix seems low and soft, cm is white and sticky, quite wet so not creamy. I feel I may have slightly tingly breasts but I'm not sure if I'm imagining this or not. No cramps yet, my skin feels dry and greasy all at the same time ????
I feel quietly positive as it could go either way at this point so I feel staying positive is the only way to be ????????

21 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 21 Comments | Last Page

4dpo feel tired today, cervix is closed tight, medium height, cm is thicker, white and creamy.

6 years ago • Post starter

5dpo woke up this morning with a small pinkish browny mark on my knickers ???? not really sure what that means, hope af isn't coming super early. Feeling crampy, and slightly bloated, cervix feels, firm closed and medium height, cm seems to switch between thick and creamy and wetter and creamy.

6dpo cervix is high, medium and closed, hardly any cm at all, thinking this means af is on her jolly way. Had some breast tingling last night, along with af type cramps, but could be in my imagination, they do seems larger, but dont hurt at all today, cramls seem to have gone. Appetite yesterday was huge, seems to have disappeared today thank goodness

6Dpo afternoon, i suddenly felt wet down below, rushed to the bathroom to see if we arrived early (not due for over a week) to find lots of wet creamy, slightly stretchy cm ????‍??????‍??I do hate this wait, and symptoms spotting, I try not too but find it impossible.

6 years ago • Edited • Post starter

7dpo Cervix feels firm, high, and medium, today I have lots of ewcm, seems strange..... not sure if it is for me or not. No cramps, feels less bloated, breasts are larger, and feel a little tingly, but this is usual a week before af. I think I will do an opk a bit later to check I'm not ovulating again, although I'm 99 percent sure I definitely ovulated 7 days ago, the ewcm is just confusing me

Negative Opk ????‍??

6 years ago • Edited • Post starter

8dpo cm is thick again and creamy, cervix feels closed hard and medium, and slightly to the left, all signs af is coming. Breasts are really quite sore this morning, no cramps, skin is extremely oily, again af symptom, think it's just a waiting game now for her to show :(

9dpo

Omg omg I got a Bfp happy mothers day to me ???????????? shocked so so much

Ok so after the excitement yesterday, I will continue, darker (still fainter than the control) bfp this morning.
10dpo breasts sore and heavy, nipples always erect, I do feel sick also but haven't been sick.

It's official

user submitted image

I also had my bfp this cycle currently 4w2ds was a shock as had a cp last month but something was different and I tested on 11dpo then 13dpo and was much darker I’m currently 18dpo haven’t tested again as I don’t believe in wasting money on more tests or digitals when I already have my answer No sign of af which is now late and I feel pregnant for sure Breasts are bigger and sore my belly has a bump lol but I have had 3 kids already and the tiredness wow lol. Fingers crossed for a GL x

6 years ago

Congratulations! Neat to see your progression. Thanks for posting.

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo