Community post

Discussion

HELP! I need to hear positive stories where BFP did not get dark quickly

View Full Post

Two days ago I took a test with SMU and it came up a faint positive (and the 2nd line was pink too!) and the test I took today - same time, same thing with SMU, same exact test... I saw a faint 2nd line but now don't see it... Has this happened to anyone else and they had a POSITIVE outcome? Please don't comment if you had a negative outcome, I'm trying to stay optimistic and I NEED to hear some positive stories, please and THANK YOU to anyone who has one and comments with it! XoXo

user submitted image

14 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 14 of 14 Replies

Hun i would test again ..i dont think youve had a chemical. .maybe very very early like me..my test was vfp like yours and blood test 12.6 ..did he give you your numbers x

6 years ago

@BB2018. Here are my tests that I took. One with the flash and one without.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Without flash.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly - no denying your positives!! Mine are there, but very very faint - even one I took on Friday is faint - but it also showed up a few min after 5 min allotment so idk if it's evaps or what but it's not funny to see two lines, feel pregnant and then have bloodwork show negative :( I'm going to check out that thread you just mentioned... thank you for always being so helpful and supportive! I hope you're feeling well!

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo