Community post

Discussion

Continuing a closed thread since update

View Full Post

Hello girls. Hope my cycle buddies find the new post

457 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

391 - 400 of 457 Replies | Last Page

Good morning all. How was everyones weekend? Mine was good. Dh actually got two days off for once and we decided on buying a boat. Excited about that. Lol. Dd is still the same. Its getting mentally and physically frustrating. The amount of energy it takes to sooth her is astonishing. This to shall pass. I think Im 9dpo. Uterus is crampy. So Af may be visiting early

5 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies,

Dandy: glad you had a good weekend! That’s awesome about the new boat! They are so much fun! Sorry the dd is still colicky! That’s very frustrating and exhausting. I so remember going through this with my oldest. Thank goodness for my moms help. I didn’t think I would survive lol. Now she’s 27 and giving me grand children!

Lucky: how are things going for you? How are the boys doing away from you while you work?

As for me, I finally got a positive opk today. So I should ovulate in the next day or two! Been bding every other day. Now I will start to bd daily until 2 dpo. The weekend went by so fast. My good friend Sue moved in with us after she left an abusive relationship. It’s going really well and I am glad that she is safe. I also accepted the job offer from the mental health company that I was interviewing with last week! I start with a bang this weekend and then fly out to San Diego, CA on June 7th-12th. So excited that things are working out. God is so good!! Have a great day ladies!!!

5 years ago

Wow Cronins congratulations on the job! So exciting! Glad your friend is safe. Who knows when an abusive relationship can turn deadly.
Afm im cd2. Af cane to see me yesterday. Early I may add but early had begun to be my new norm.

Hi ladies. Sorry been MIA lately I’ve just been so busy with work and the babies. We are all doing well here. The babies are definitely getting bigger and Carson is starting to roll from his belly to his back.
How are you ladies doing? Cronins congrats on the job, so exciting.

5 years ago

Hi ladies!!!

I had no idea the new thread was up! I've missed so much, but I hope you all have been doing well. I gotta say Ive really missed you ladies.

User image

5 years ago

Hello ladies,

Glad to hear that everyone is doing relatively good!

Lucky: awe I love it when they learn how to roll!!! It’s such a great milestone!

Mrs Silver: welcome back!!! How are you doing? Anything new to report?

Dandy: how are things going in your household? How is lo’s colic doing?

As for me, I am 3-4 dpo depending on which app I use lol. Just started my first day of work today. It went really well and I am so excited to see how things progress! Any plans for this weekend ladies?

5 years ago

Hi guys! Ive had two replys that didn't post. Grrr.
Welcome back mrs silver. How are things with you?
Lucky, oh thats so cute that one of the boys is starting to roll and exciting I may add!
Cronins, glad your first day went well. When do you plan on testing? Im so ready to see some hpts and scratch the ol poas itch through you. Lol
Afm, we have family pics tmrw that were rescheduled from a rain out a couple weeks ago. They are for dhs dads side but we will have individual pics if us as well. Praying dd will cooperate. Her colic has been really light the passed couple evenings. She just seems easily overtired and is now having trouble falling asleep on her own since Ive rocked, walked and bounced her around due to colic.

Hi ladies!
I hope everyone had a great day! We went to toys r us to stock up on things lol. The sales aren’t too bad but I swear they mark up prices just to put them on sale. The boys have been doing well, still working on sleeping through night but getting better.
Dandy glad lo is getting better. How much does she weigh now?
Cronins I’m glad the first day went well. That’s a big hurdle, I always hates day 1 just bc I’m not good with change.
Mrssilver im glad your back. How is everything going with you?

5 years ago

Cronins: Congratulations on your new job!! So glad the first day went well!

Lucky: The boys are growing so fast! How old are they now?? Yes, Toys R Us definitely ups the prices for a "sale" I feel your pain lol.

Dandy: I'm glad to hear that babys colic is easing up. My husband had it pretty bad when he was a baby, my mother in law said she had to drive him around at 3/4 in the morning.

As for me after we lost the baby last year I just lost touch with a lot of people. I didnt know how to feel or felt like noone truly knew how I felt. We moved back home to Virginia from Georgia and I started a beauty/skin care business (Color Me Relaxed) . I specialize in handmade items. As of now I am 12dpo... yep we may be preggers, but I have been terrified to test so I'm waiting it out until Friday or Saturday. Well, that's about it for me lol. Thank you ladies for the warm welcome back! I appreciate you all! ????????

User image

5 years ago

Lucky, yay for stocking up even though its not much of a sale. Lol. Not sure how much lo weighs. She hasnt been weighed for almost a month but she has an appointment wed so I will find out then.
Mrs silver, keep us posted on your test. I can never ever wait. Lol. We decide to try again one day then the next we decide against it and I still opk test just to satisfy my pee on a stick addiction. Haha. Sending baby dust and prayers your way!
Cronins, how is your friend who is living with you? Is she doing ok? Stastics are startling of how many women return to their abusers.
Afm, family pictures went great. It was for all of my fils side but we did individual family pics as well. Its the same photographer that we use as well so she sent me a sneak peak of just us and I love them! Its our very first pic of all 4 of us since we got out of the hospital lol.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo