Community post

Discussion

Continuing a closed thread since update

View Full Post

Hello girls. Hope my cycle buddies find the new post

457 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

21 - 30 of 457 Replies | Last Page

Hmm. Wander why your not getting the emails anymore Lucky. It may be something you have to turn back on since the site upgraded. Glad those sweet babies are growing like weeds. Lol.
Cronins are you opk testing yet?
Afm, I spoke to soon about feeling better yesterday. It came back and slapped me in the face today. Big time! I literally did nothing all day except lay in los race car bed while he played in his room and watched cartoons. I feel like death.

6 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Hey ladies,

Lucky: there is an icon next to the emojis. I think that if you click one of those buttons it will bookmark the page and add it to your favorites. Then you’ll end up getting emails when one of us post.

Dandy: I am really sorry that you are feeling ill. That bites the big one. Here’s to hoping that you get better soon!

As for me, my opks are darkening nicely. Temperature is steady and I have cervical mucus lol. I just entered my fertile days and should ovulate in the next several days hopefully. Fingers crossed for a bfp this cycle!!!!

6 years ago

Morning ladies. Cronins its go time. Lol. Praying for your bfp!
Afm lo started running a fever in the middle of the night so we went to our dr this morning. So scared to the flu. Its killing so many. The test was horrible!!!! But worth it, we dont have it. We have two viruses ontop of each other. Dr was a little concerned that I have been fighting it so long so I go back Monday plus my blood pressure was a little low so she is recommending I put myself on bedrest, push fliuds and try not to take the precardia( for contractions) bc it lowers bp. She was contacting my ob so Im expecting a call.

6 years ago • Post starter

Oh dandy, that totally stinks that you and lo are so ill. Praying for you and your lo to feel better soon. Keep us updated when you are able. Hugs...

6 years ago

Dandy the flu is bad this year. At work we have quarantined one unit bc we have at least 4 confirmed cases. I worked with one of those patients the same day they confirmed it
Cronins how is everything. You should be getting close to that positive :-) I’m ready for your BFP!

6 years ago

Hi ladies. Were ok today. Just under the weather feeling. Didnt sleep well bc, well you know how it is trying to sleep while sick and trying to keep poor lo elevated to get some rest.
Oh Lucky I hope you dont catch anything working with all those who are sick!
Cronins have you got a pos opk yet?
I really think Im starting to nest. Im itching to go get the last few things I need and get things set up. I think when this sickness passes in a few days Im really gonna be on it : ). So ready

Awe sweet nesting syndrome lol! I love this part of pregnancy. Glad that you and lo are feeling a little bit better today dandy. Hopefully you’ll be back on your feet in no time flat.

Lucky: how are you doing today? Anything new happening?

As for me I got a positive opk just now. I plan on triggering later tonight with a 5,000 iu hcg trigger. Hopefully it’ll be out of my system by cd 7 or 8. Wish me well!!!!

6 years ago

Cronins yay for positive! Now for that BFP:-) sending lots of baby dust your way!

Dandy glad you are starting to feel better. Now you can finish things up and wait for that little one.
AFM, I’m feeling pretty good today, just full lol but babies aren’t leaving me much room. I start my non stress tests this week and will have them weekly until these little guys are ready :-) I got my room painted yesterday now need to get it put back together. I’m trying to get as much done as I can when I actually feel good.

6 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Lucky: that’s awesome that the babies room is painted. Very cool!!! Glad that you are feeling pretty good now. I can’t believe that you two are in the home stretch already. Now it’s just the waiting game for delivery day!

Dandy: how are you doing today? Are you feeling better today than yesterday? Hopefully the sickness passes sooner rather than later.

As for me, I triggered this morning at 8 am instead of last night. I was so exhausted that I only had enough energy to bd lol. I should get my temperature rise in the next day or two. Happy bding for me.

6 years ago

Lucky. Yay for final preparations lol. Painting is the fun part. Lol.
Cronins hooray for the pos opk and trigger. Now to catch that egg! Swim little guys, swim!
Afm. I am feeling better. But lo is not. Hes just beginning this battle. For me now its just a pesky cold. Im nesting so hard its not funny. Lol. I got all of her stuff out of put together yesterday. Now im itching to go get her dresser and play yard with bassinet, plus a couple things for our go bag. Unfortunately going in public isnt an option for a few days. We are still contagious. On a brighter note, ive been off my feet and resting so much that contractions are very minimal

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo