Community post

Discussion

Continuing a closed thread since update

View Full Post

Hello girls. Hope my cycle buddies find the new post

457 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

11 - 20 of 457 Replies | Last Page

Good luck with your doctor appointment dandy. It’s definitely not fun being sick. Keep us posted on your status.

6 years ago

Good morning gals. How is everyone today? Cronins how many more days of meds do you have?
Lucky, when is your next dr app?
Afm, still sick as a dog. Its definitely at its worst so hopefully tmrw or next day it will lighten up and start to pass. Dr just said as to be expected. Rest, fluids and limited meds for me n lo. I barely take anything anyway. It makes me paranoid. My ob app is tmrw.

6 years ago • Post starter

Sorry to hear about your little boy Cronins. Migraines are awful. Hes so young poor guy. Hopefully this preventive will help him.
Afm. I always seem to feel a little better in the afternoons. Still in a fog. Maybe when I snap out of this sickness I will start nesting. Im def in the mood but zero energy

Hey dandy,

Just talked to lucky via text. She’s awaiting a reset email so that she can create a new password to get onto the site. She’s been sick with a stomach bug for a couple of days now. Hopefully she feels better soon and can get on the site. Just wanted to keep you updated.

6 years ago

I just found the thread lol. That was kind of hard to navigate.

6 years ago

Woohoo!!! Yeah it is definitely different lol. How are you feeling today?

6 years ago

Yes I agree Lucky, not sure how I feel about the new setup either! Glad you made it and found us. Hope you are feeling better.
Afm dr visit was good. C section is set for March 14th. At 7:30am. Its a little further away than we planned and only days away from my actual due date. So we went over instructions on what to do if I go into labor before hand. It feels so far away. but Im sure it will be here before I know it.

Hello ladies,

Hope you are both doing well!

Dandy: that’s awesome that you scheduled your csection for March 14th. My 9 year olds birthday is March 10th!

As for me, I am doing pretty good. Today was the last day of my medication and now I baby dance and wait for ovulation lol. I am so excited because the supplements are working, especially the evening primrose! I actually have a lot of creamy to slightly stretchy cervical mucus. I know tmi but I am excited to see the changes closer to ovulation. Woohoo ovulation here I come lol!!!!

6 years ago

Cronins I liked the epo too. It was one of the very few times I ever got ewcm. But it triggered my ibs ( like so many things do lol) sounds like your close. Yay
Lucky how is your day going?
Afm, feeling a little better every day. Think I have about kicked this cold. I still dont have any energy though. Not sure if its the pregnancy or my body still fighting this cold.

Hi ladies! How is everyone? I used to get emails when people responded to our thread but now I don’t :-(
Cronins yay for last day of meds. Now to get that BFP:-) that seemed to have gone fast.
Dandy- I bet it feels good having a date. 38 weeks for me is March 15th and I won’t go past that.
AFM, I felt better today finally. My appointment went well today. Both babies are weighing about 3.13 and baby A still head down and baby B still transverse. I won’t know until a little closer which delivery method I will have, just depends on position. I’m not dilated yet, so that’s good since I’m 31 weeks. I’m getting nervous about labor though lol.

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo