Community post

Discussion

Continuing a closed thread since update

View Full Post

Hello girls. Hope my cycle buddies find the new post

457 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

271 - 280 of 457 Replies | Last Page

Cronins prayers for you and your family. Prayers for a full recovery for your mom.
Dandy how are you today?
AFM, babies are still doing well. Yesterday was 1 month, I can’t believe it. The time goes by so fast. I love being a mom, wish I would have started sooner lol :-) My babies are just now starting to fit in some newborn clothes lol. They will have their 1 month appointment Wednesday and tomorrow I’m going to take them to see my coworkers.

6 years ago

Hi ladies! How is everyone doing?
Cronins how is your mom?
We are doing well today. Took the boys to meet my co workers, they loved them. It’s so nice getting out of the house for a bit. Have a great evening:-)

6 years ago

Cronins continued prayers for you and your family. Hoping mom pullls out of this. Have you started your opks?
Lucky, its fun showing off those bundles of joy, isn't it? Yesterday was the first day I took Joel to school so I had The baby with me of course. Everyone in his school was so adoring of her. It makes you feel proud..... look what I made. Haha
Afm, Dd has been grouchy the passed couple days. But thinking I see light at the end of the tunnel.

6 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies,
Thank you for your prayers. My mom is not doing well. She is still in critical but stable condition. We are preparing for the worst but hopeful for the best. She does have non small cell lung cancer and if she pulls through she’s going to go to hospice care.

As far as opks, I got my positive this morning. Now just waiting to ovulate.

So glad that everyone is doing well. Give your sweet lo’s a hug from me!

6 years ago

Cronins my heart goes out to you. I cant tell you enough how sorry I am. Keep us posted please.
In the car pick up line to get lo from school so I thought I would pop on here for a bit. Not technically cleared to drive yet but Im feeling ok. Hope everyone has a good evening.

6 years ago • Post starter

Cronins I’m so sorry about your mom. Praying for her and your family and for her to be as comfortable as possible.
Dandy I’m glad your feeling better. How’s the lo doing? Did you get pics back yet?
AFM, mine have been fussy today. One will cry and I get him settled then once I sit down the other one cries lol. Other than that everything is good, I’m just tired. Can’t wait to not feed every 3 hours.

6 years ago

Thank you so much for your prayers ladies! They are greatly appreciated. As crazy as its been with my mom in the hospital, I have still been able to bd! My moms body is failing her, but she’s at peace. We are going to live and experience the remaining days she has on this earth and live them to the fullest!
Thank God for my faith. It’s what is keeping me sane right now. I just have to remember to live in the moment!

So glad that you two are doing well and your lo’s are getting so big so fast. It’s amazing how fast time flies. I so can’t wait to be in the tww again. I am cd 12 and ovulation is just a day or two away. So excited lol!!! Have a wonderful evening ladies!!!

6 years ago

Today is ovulation day. Plan to bd the next few days and hopefully catch the egg/eggs.

How are you two doing? How are your babies doing? They must be getting so big already!

6 years ago

Yay Cronins! Catch that egg!
My babies are doing well. Had their one month check yesterday and one is 6 pounds and the other is 6.7 pounds :-) I still have to feed them every 3 hours though. I feel like that’s all I get done.
How are you ladies? Cronins how’s your mom?

6 years ago

Lucky: oh how I remember those 3 to 4 hour feedings. It’s amazing how fast time flies though I can’t believe they’re already one month old. Are you still breast-feeding? As they get bigger they should stabilize and eat every 4 to 5 hours. That will give you a break And some time to catch up on much-needed sleep. As far as my mom goes she is doing pretty well given the circumstances. They are getting ready to move her into a regular room due to the fact that she is no longer a full code. She is now a dnr. Biopsies are positive for cancer so it doesn’t look like she’ll last more than six months. I am starting to come to terms with this but it’s still really difficult. I’m hoping as time goes by that I’ll be more excepting of it. My main concern is her being comfortable in peace. Thank you so much for your prayers I greatly appreciate them. Any exciting plans of coming for you? Tomorrow night I think I’m going to take a day off from the hospital and try to relax and spend time with my children and husband. We plan on watching the passion of the Christ by Mel Gibson. After all it’s good Friday!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo