Community post

Journal

Transfer Cycle

Today is CD 3. AF came with a vengeance, but I think it's going to be fast and furious because my lining was thin at my ultrasound this morning. I was very relieved when AF came because the bloating and pressure in my ovaries finally went down. She told me that everything looked good and to start the estrogen pills and patches (OH JOY! ). I reminded her that we are leaving on Saturday to be gone a week and she said then the doctor will probably want me to go on BCP while we're gone. I wasn't happy, but I agreed to do what I needed to do. I called Chad when I got to the car because I was really upset that we'd have to postpone the transfer, but mostly because I HATE taking BCP. It makes me crazy and it makes me bleed. Last time I bled for 22 days.... Needless to say I was not happy.

Fast forward to this afternoon. The nurse called me back and said that he (the doctor) looked over my blood work and said we could take the meds while we're gone and just come in the Monday we get back. I was so happy!!! This means by the time we get back I'll already be on cd 13 of meds, and I should be really really close to transfer. That totally made my week!

On a side note, I had to sign consents this morning, and I agreed to transfer 1 embryo. I can't help but feel like we're taking a chance, but I still feel fairly confident it's the right decision. My cousin is pregnant with twins right now and I am scared of that for me lol. But of course we'd be thrilled with any blessing.

Big congrats to the newly preggo ladies! Hopefully several of us will be following you soon!

User Image

12 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 12 Comments | Last Page

Omg, this is *the* cycle! Being away for a week of it will hopefully keep ur mind off of what's to come. I will, of course, be stalking for any updates! I have a good feeling about this, my dear! It's so nice to see some of the long timers getting their wish, u deserve it!
Stay positive! =))

7 years ago

Yeah!!! I'm so excited this is it girl!!! So glad no BC for you . Can't wait for this month to fly by.

7 years ago

Thank you ladies! I will definitely keep yall updated if there are any changes. All I know is that being on all this estrogen is going to make me one moody bitch lol.

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Yay! This is it! I am so excited for you guys :)

7 years ago

Embrace the estrogen, it's high when pregnant too. U'll be fine! =))

7 years ago

This month needs to hurry up and go by already ! So excited for you!!!

Mill

7 years ago

Nothing is wrong with being a moody bitch every once in awhile. ;)

7 years ago

So excited for you, I can feel it your next :))

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

7 years ago

waiting for an update :D how are things going?

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

7 years ago

Hey girl, things are going well I think. I'm on estrogen patches and pills three times a day. They wanted me to come in for another ultrasound this week, but we're in Minnesota for a week, so I won't be back to the doctor until Monday. Until then I'm just hoping for the best. :)

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo