Community post

Journal

Just an Update for My Friends *Pregnancy Mentioned*

First off, I miss when we all used to be so busy on this board. So many people have moved on now or just aren't on anymore. I totally understand, but I still miss you all. :) CMP is so quiet. It's a nice place to track my own pregnancy, but it's definitely not as active... I have to include myself in all this though. Work was been unbelievably busy, and constant doctor's appointments and the holidays have definitely slowed me down too.

I'll be 13 weeks tomorrow, and I finally graduated from the RE's office at 11 weeks. It was a huge relief because I don't have to go to weekly appointments anymore, and I finally got to stop taking the estrogen and daily progesterone injections, but on the other hand, I don't get to see our baby every week anymore... It was really amazing to watch his (we call it him, but we don't actually know) progress from week to week. Fortunately, Chad knew I would miss seeing and hearing our baby every week, so he bought me a Doppler for Christmas and I was able to find the heartbeat on my own around 11 weeks. I've been feeling pretty good so far, but I'm just now starting to get a little morning sickness. It lasts from about 8 in the morning till about 11, and then I'm starving lol. I only throw up if I gag on my toothbrush or something, so I try to be careful.

It's still hard to believe sometimes that I'm pregnant. After three and a half years, and two failed frozen embryo transfers, I had started to think it wasn't going to happen for us. Up until recently I would regularly forget until someone asked me about it, but I've started feeling more pressure in my pelvic/abdomen area so I'm reminded fairly often now.

I'm still on here regularly stalking and praying for all my friends. Hopefully work and life will slow down just a little bit so we have more time to keep in touch with each other. Anyone why is considering going down the IVF road, I'm more than happy to talk about it and give my experience. It's a tough decision to make, but in our case, totally worth it. Talk to you all soon!!!

User Image

14 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 14 Comments | Last Page

So glad to see an update and that all is going well. And I totally agree, it’s not the same around here (kinda sad isn’t it) oh well keep us posted on your journey!

6 years ago

So happy for you. enjoy your pregnancy.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/stork_pink.gif

6 years ago

So glad to see an update too. Keep up with your water intake! I always gagged or threw up after brushing my teeth too. I had to change my toothpaste too as the mint was too much. You're almost to the fun moving part!! I'm so happy for you. Enjoy and record every moment.

6 years ago

Thank you ladies. :) I'll write anther update in a few weeks.

Calvingirl, the gagging is so bad. I'm not sure if its the mint, but I can't have any foam in my mouth. I have to spit it out immediately. I'm definitely drinking a ton of water, but I'm really thirsty, so that makes it easier.

User Image

6 years ago • Post starter

I'm so glad to see ur this far along, not much longer before u start to feel the little pops. That doppler will be a sanity saver til u can feel baby regularly moving. Make sure u record the HB on ur phone, its a nice reminder later in life.

Keep the updates coming!
Best wishes for the next 6ish months! xoxo

6 years ago

Thanks Sandy. I probably wouldn't have found the heartbeat till just recently if you hadn't given me some pointers. For the first couple weeks I could only find it while laying on my side. Now he's a little easier to find most of the time (unless he's being stubborn lol).

User Image

6 years ago • Post starter

Glad all is well! Looking forward to more updates <3

6 years ago

Very nice to hear from you on this side. Congrats on your growing baby. Enjoy every waking moment. Praying for you to have a healthy bubba in a few months. Thanks for stopping by.

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

6 years ago

I'm so glad I logged on. I really miss you all and so far and I love hearing about all the pregnancies. We have stood by each other for so long. Now out is finally happening for so many ladies. I look forward too more updates. Hugs

6 years ago

Saw your comment, thank you hun. Not a fan of the new layout on the site, drives me nuts. Glad to hear your doing amazing and can't wait to see your birth announcement!

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo