Community post

Journal

PUPO x2

Everything went well yesterday. I tried to post an entry twice but both times it got messed up before I was able to post it so I decided to just try again today. I got the call on Wednesday that we had to be at the surgery center at 8:30 in the morning yesterday. We live an hour away from the surgery center and we would be driving into rush hour traffic near downtown Houston so we left at 6 a.m. Luckily for us I think some people stayed out too late celebrating the Astros win and played hooky from work so we didn't have too bad of traffic and for there about 45 minutes early lol.

When the doctor came in to talk to us he brought a bunch of papers we had to sign and on them it said embryos number 4 and 5. I was kind of confused because I thought we were supposed to be transferring numbers 3 & 4 but he assured me that we still have 5 left but four and five looked better the number three. I was relieved because I didn't want to think that something had happened to the other one. The transfer went smooth and easy and I now have two growing in embryos inside me.

As soon as we left the doctor's office I texted out the picture of our embryos and the ultrasound picture and also one that Chad and I had taken after the procedure was done. We sent it to our family and close friends and everyone was so supportive and sent so much love and prayers and it has made this entire process completely different and so much better. We feel very optimistic and excited and we feel like this will finally be it for us. Chad has already left for work but my mom is coming to stay with me today so that I don't get off the couch. My doctor puts his patients on bed rest for 3 days after Embryo transfer and Chad doesn't trust that actually stay off my feet. It's okay because I think we'll have a good time and it'll be nice to have some company.

We are planning on testing next Thursday because that's our 4 year wedding anniversary and I feel pretty confident that we're going to get a positive test. At this time last time I was feeling very nervous and cautious but this time I don't have any of those feelings and I think that's a good sign. I will update if anything goes on between now and then and I hope to hear good updates from all of you soon. Thank you all for your love and support. I appreciate it so much.

User Image

22 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 22 Comments | Last Page

So excited for you guys and can’t wait to see + test :)

6 years ago

I can't wait to read about ur BFP! Rest up and enjoy ur down time. =))

6 years ago

Yay! I am so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see those positive tests :) Keep those feet up and rest! Sending you loads of sticky vibes!

6 years ago

I'm so excited/happy for you guys! Can't wait to hear from you!

Colton "Casually" TTC #2 Go Bills!

6 years ago

Praying for your BFP. I’m sure this time will be the one!

6 years ago

Hang on tight little ones! I'm so excited for you...rest up and sticky vibes to your two little peas in there.

6 years ago

This is such great news, got little goosebumps. :) I can't wait to see your positive test!!

6 years ago

I'm so excited!!!! I have complete faith that baby Pope will be arriving sometime in August!

Mill

6 years ago

So glad to hear everything went well! F/X and hoping the next week flies by for you.

6 years ago

Cheers, feet up and enjoy being PUPOX2. Only the most positive thoughts and prayers your way.

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo