Community post

Discussion

Cycle Buddies, anyone? :-)

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm 4DPO and looking for some cycle buddies so we can compare symptoms and what not. I ovulated on June 5th and my next cycle is "expected" around the 19th, but I'm praying that I'll miss it and get a BFP instead. :-)

Good luck!! Prayers that soon we'll all see our

24 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 24 of 24 Replies

I'm doing the same thing. I'll pass out deep in sleep, but then, like clockwork, 3AM hits and BOOM I gotta pee and then I can't go back to sleep. I started waking up at the same time right before my BFP and I didn't have to go to the bathroom I would just wake up. It's like my body was getting itself ready for the early morning bathroom runs or something. My temp has stayed elevated as well.

I know exactly what you mean by the lower abdomen thing. What happens is that as soon as HCG starts up in your system it slows down your digestive tract and causes bloating, gas, and constipation. But since you said you're not bloated, then I don't know what it is. I know it sounds gross and could be TMI but your colon runs along and around the same area as your uterus, so if there's a little "backup" in there, it could make your abdomen feel hard. Also, it could feel a little hardened after implantation due to slight swelling. Now that I think about it, mine felt a little hard around implantation time. Sounds promising for both of you!!

My hubby was so excited, btw, that he took me crib shopping already and we picked out the one we want. LOL He's so cute! He wants to get it now and set it up before our parents come to visit, so we can surprise them than way by making them walk in the room. lol

to you both!!! Keep us updated!! I wanna know when y'all get your 's I'll be praying for y'all!!

11 years ago • Post starter

This is really weird! For the last few nights I've been waking up at 4-5am! I'm now 12dpo and have been testing daily (bit of a poas addict) but still no bfp despite loads of symptoms! AF is due tomorrow, really hope she doesn't show her ugly face. I feel like I have a UTI now, so much so that I went to the doctors this morning expecting to need antibiotics. She checked a sample and it was fine, there's no UTI so that's weird as well. Anyone else had anything like this?

11 years ago

I spotted yesterday and the ol' AF came this morning :( Thanks for your help with the stomach thing--it seems to have gone away, so it must have been PMS related or something. Let's hope next month brings the big BFP! Wishing everyone the best! :)

11 years ago

I'm sorry Pearly. I'm still praying for you! Good luck this cycle.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo