Posts by ashleybrooke87

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

We did it!! Just in time, too!

So my husband in is the Army. He's gone a LOT thanks to this unit and especially now that he just took comman ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

FINALLY! A positive OPK!

That seemed like it took FOREVER to get positive OPK, but I finally did this morning. We BD last night becaus ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

God is good!

I did not expect to ovulate this cycle. I just didn't feel like I was going to so getting a negative on my fe ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

What the heck it up with all the fake passport spam BS?!

All I see in every freaking forum is this bull crap about getting fake passports and bull crap like that! Thi ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

4/7/15 cycle buddies?!

I started on 4/7/15 and have a 30 days cycle. We are trying for baby #2! I should ovulate around the 23rd of ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

TTC baby #2 and I'm terrified! Talk about pressure!

My husband is in the Army and his unit is the most deployable unit they've got. In other words, he's gone a L ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Anyone Else TTC with Endometriosis?

I am 25 years old, a military wife, and have been TTC since 2009. I had surgery to remove a cyst on my right ...

12 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Temp of FMU affects dip strip HPT???

Does the temperature affect the result of my HPT? I got mine from amazon and they are the on-step easy pregnan ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Cycle Buddies, anyone? :-)

Hey ladies! I'm 4DPO and looking for some cycle buddies so we can compare symptoms and what not. I ovulated o ...

24 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Asking for a miracle in prayer. :-)

I believe strongly in the power of prayer and I my husband and I are TTC. I have endometriosis and I'm really ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago