Community post

Success story

We did it!! Just in time, too!

So my husband in is the Army. He's gone a LOT thanks to this unit and especially now that he just took command. We've been ttc since my lap surgery to clear some endo Dec 2014. That's when he got back from Afghanistan. We were unsuccessful and he had to leave in January for CCC and came back right as I was ovulating in March. Again, we were unsuccessful. We knew he had a 4 month task coming up where he had to go train some soldiers on medical procedures and stuff like that. We only had one more cycle to try before he left. I had started drinking FertiliTea, taking prenatals, and cassava root pills in February because I knew the longer I took them, the better they would work. Plus, FertiliTea and preseed helped us get pregnant with our son, who is now 2 years old. I started using OPK's to pinpoint my ovulation date which was much later than it use to be. I honestly didn't think we were successful, but my husband just knew it. He left on Tuesday and wont be back until late August. I, for some reason, made myself take a test Wednesday evening just before bed and it was POSITIVE!! I couldn't believe it!! It took us a year to get pregnant with our son when we were actively trying. I stopped taking BC in 2009, started actively trying in 2011, and we got pregnant with our son in 2012. I thought it was going to take even longer this time, but God ALWAYS has a plan. He hears our prayers and has his own timing on things. I am just in total shock and completely blessed. We couldn't be any happier. Unfortunately he had to find out via text message, but he was still ecstatic! God is so good!! Prayers that all of you lovely ladies on your ttc journey get to see your BFPs soon as well! Be safe and God bless you all!!

Good luck!! Prayers that soon we'll all see our

0 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo