Community post

Journal

God is good!

I did not expect to ovulate this cycle. I just didn't feel like I was going to so getting a negative on my fertility monitor every day wasn't a huge surprise. Out of habit, I did another test this morning and I got a flashing smiley!!! WHAT?! I guess I am going to ovulate which is GREAT because it means we still have a great chance to get pregnant this cycle before my husband leaves!!! Granted, if we are successful I wont find out until after he leaves, but what a GREAT surprise that would be when he comes home in August. LOL!! He still wants to try even though I've been telling him that I didn't believe I was going to ovulate this cycle. I don't think I'm going to tell him when I am because he likes the "magic" of it all and to just "let it happen" on it's own. I've explained to him that I'm irregular and since I have endo that our chances are already slim and he understands that, but not the part that I need to track everything if we want to get pregnant because my ovulation date changes drastically every cycle or just doesn't happen at all. I am just SO ecstatic that my monitor changed to "high" which means it'll peak soon. Now I just have to take advantage of my husband every night for a week just to be sure! lol! God, please let this be our cycle and help us to achieve in making another miracle. All things are possible with You who strengthens me. I know that no prayer is too small or too big. All glory to you, God, for You know the desires of our hearts and will bless us with them as long as we live for You. God I also lift up all these other ladies here longing for the same miracle. Bless them, as I know you will bless us, with long healthy pregnancies so we may raise our children to know, love and serve you. Thank you for loving us for who we are. We love you, God. In your name I pray, Amen!

Good luck!! Prayers that soon we'll all see our

1 Comment • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Prayers your way! Lovely journal entry.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo