Community post

Journal

FINALLY! A positive OPK!

That seemed like it took FOREVER to get positive OPK, but I finally did this morning. We BD last night because it was almost a positive yesterday. Soooo HOPEFULLY I can get my husband in the mood to try just one more time. Ovulation is painful to me and makes BDing kind of excruciating. Time to toughen up, butter cup! We have a baby to make and this is our last chance to try before he "deploys." I use the quotation marks around deploy because his unit calls it a "mini deployment" when really it's just a dignified TDY. They're not even going out of the states and he'll be home for a week in Aug before leaving for a couple more weeks. Then he'll leave for a couple weeks in September, for a few weeks in October, for NTC the day before Thanksgiving and gets back the day before Christmas. Then their "real" deployment is in January. BUT if we get pregnant he'll get to stay behind long enough for me to give birth and a couple weeks after. It is the Army, so the dates of deployment is most likely to change, but as of right now, this is our only FOR SURE chance to try at getting pregnant. And he told me last night that he really wants another baby. He's NEVER said that before so I'm kind of going crazy trying anything I can to up our chances. I drank FertiliTea for a few months, took cassava root pills, and we have been using pre-seed. Also we've been doing the "sperm meets egg" plan and have, basically, BD'ed every other day of my fertile window. Which strangely keeps changing. If I'm just now ovulating, this will be the longest cycle I've had in a long time. With our first child, I ovulated around CD 16. Now it's on CD 21. As long as I get pregnant, I don't care what my cycle does. lol! God, please help us to get pregnant this cycle and please bless these other lovely ladies TTC get their BFP and have a healthy and happy long pregnancy. You know the desires of our heart and as long as we love and serve You, we know that You will bless us by answering our prayers. I love you so much and thank you for the blessing you have already given me and can't wait to see what blessing you have just around the corner. In your precious name I pray, God, Amen!!!

Good luck!! Prayers that soon we'll all see our

0 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo