Community post

Discussion

Cycle Buddies, anyone? :-)

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm 4DPO and looking for some cycle buddies so we can compare symptoms and what not. I ovulated on June 5th and my next cycle is "expected" around the 19th, but I'm praying that I'll miss it and get a BFP instead. :-)

Good luck!! Prayers that soon we'll all see our

24 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 24 Replies | Last Page

Took a digital with FMU and negative :( it was all I had at home, I would have rather taken a FRER but oh well. Could I still be pregnant?? I'm 11 DPO and I stopped spotting yesterday early afternoon. Any thoughts??

11 years ago

Hi Ladies, I ovulated on the 8th June (I think) which would make me 8 dpo, had a headache pretty much since ovulation and been feeling awful achy and slight twinges n pulls. Im a homecarer so it could just be with moving people but I've just not felt right. Breasts felt very heavy last night after I took my bra off to get ready for bed. Unsure if this is in my head. My cycle is 34 days long so I'm not due AF till 22nd, I dont think I could wait that long!! xxx

User Image

11 years ago

Honestly when I was 7 dpo I started testing. I got an extremely faint line that disappeared the next day and got another one on the 9th. I FINALLY got my BFP on 10 dpo and it's been getting darker and darker. I'm 12 dpo today. I just pray this baby stays strong and stays safe and snuggled in my belly for the next 9 months! :-) I've read that some women get BFP as late at 21 dpo, so don't give up hope!! You're not out of the race until AF shows her ugly face.

Today I'm really starting to FEEL pregnant. My breast are tender and feel heavy/full, I have heart burt, nausea, bloating, gas (the kind that makes your chest and sides hurt) and the embarrassing kind. lol. I've also had dull cramping sometimes on the left, sometimes on the right, and sometimes right in the middle. I don't know if this means anything, but I just hope it means my uterus is getting ready for it's big stretch. I'm praying for y'all and will continue even after y'all get your BFP's!!!

Good luck ladies!!! And prayers that y'all will get a too!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Ashelybrook87! I haven't tested yet and I am 10 dpo today. I have some symptoms but not a lot. The only thing is my bbt chart. It spiked then dropped then spiked again. I'm at my highest temp today! Still a little confused on what that can mean.

KirstyW1990: my cycle is usually 30-32 so I'm due 6/22-6/24. I'm going to try and wait until next weekend. I may cave mid week.

11 years ago

[b]Thank You!!![b/] My Temp dipped 10dpo but I took a test anyway and that's when I got my first BFP! If your temp stays elevated then that's usually a sign of pregnancy. :-) I pray you get your BFP!!!! Keep us posted! I used my internet cheapy first and then RAN to the store and bought the First Response 5 days sooner Test two ways pack. It comes with one digital and one non digital. I only have an average 29 day cycle. You may have to wait a little longer to test, but the 5 days sooner could possibly pick up a positive this soon for you. :-)

Prayers that y'all get a soon!!!

Okay, a couple of comments ago, I meant to put not BFN! I was just so excited and they are right by each other, I didn't realize which one I hit. :-/ My bad y'all!!

^Praying for y'all to get a bunch of those!! lol

Congratulations on your BFP!!! Fantastic news!! I'm not sure what's going on with me. I'm currently 10dpo. At 8dpo I used an internet cheapy test and got a very very faint line. I took a photo, put it on here and 73% of people thought it was positive. At 9dpo I got a definite BFN on a FRER and a really strange line on an internet cheapy. I put a photo on here and only 16% thought it was positive. Today I got another BFN on a FRER so I'm guessing I'm probably not. Still holding on to a tiny shred of hope but I think I'm out this month. Still having symptoms but I guess it's just bad PMS or something.

Hope everyone gets BFP's soon.

11 years ago

Congrats AshleyBrooke87! So so exciting!!! I'm hoping to get my BFP this month too! I took another FRER this morning, FMU, and I think I see a very very faint line, but it might be an evap. I cant even get it on a picture it's so faint. My temp also dropped this morning .4 of a degree, which is bumming me out. Hoping to beat out AF this cycle!

11 years ago

My temp remains elevated so we will see. I want to ask if anyone has trouble sleeping? I just can't sleep. I'll fall asleep at a decent time but always wake up at 3 or 4 am! I was just wondering if this is happening to anyone else. I'm going nuts because I want to sleep. I don't have to go to the bathroom or anything so I do t know what it is. Argh...

I'm at 11dpo and still haven't taken a test. I'm trying really hard to hold off. AF is due at the end of the week.

11 years ago

I also had trouble sleeping last cycle because it was my first time temping so as soon as I saw that it was daylight, my body just woke up once I realized I could temp again that day! Try to stay in bed for as long as you can--without moving around too much of course so you don't throw off your BBT--to give your body the message that it's not time to get up. Hope it gets better for you!

I'm at 13 DPO today, and I'm waiting till Thursday or Friday to test again. I don't want to waste my tests, and searching for that line is driving me up the wall. My lower abdomen feels kind of swollen. I don't know if that's a pregnancy sign or not, but it's very strange. It doesn't hurt, but when I press it or touch it, the "flab" part just feels more firm even though it's not flatter. Does that make sense? I don't feel bloated at all, so I'm not sure what that is...If anyone has any ideas or thoughts it would sure help!

Thanks and baby dust to everyone!

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo