Community post

Discussion

Cycle Buddies, anyone? :-)

Hey ladies! I'm 4DPO and looking for some cycle buddies so we can compare symptoms and what not. I ovulated on June 5th and my next cycle is "expected" around the 19th, but I'm praying that I'll miss it and get a BFP instead. :-)

Good luck!! Prayers that soon we'll all see our

24 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 24 Replies | Last Page

Hi there! I'm just a few days behind you. I'm currently 2DPO. I ovulated on the 8th June and AF is due on the 21st. Fingers crossed for BFPs for both of us!

11 years ago

Hi ladies,

I think I ovulated on 2nd June which was a bit early for me, but I'm going by my body symptoms.... I'm really hoping this month I get a BBP...I have many symptoms x

What symptoms do you all have x

Baby dust to you both x

11 years ago

I really hope you do get your BFP this month! What symptoms are you having? I'm only 4dpo and have a bit of bloating but that's it. Last month I think I had a chemical pregnancy (faint BFP at 8 and 9dpo but the AF arrived bang on time) and then I had lots of symptoms that started around 8dpo. I felt really tired, sick, my breasts were very tender and so were my nipples which were much darker than usual. I'm a bit worried that I'll be looking for symptoms too much this month so I'm trying to just relax and not think about it but it's impossible!! When are you going to test? Good luck and lots and lots of baby dust!!!

11 years ago

Hey ladies, sorry it took me awhile to answer back I am now 8 dpo. I don't know if I'm just so intent on becoming pregnant that I'm creating these symptoms mentally, or if they are really real. Today my symptoms are very slight nausea, achy breasts up front and under the arms, bloating, gasey, headache, backache, sensitive nipples, increased sense of smell, dull cramping, pinching/tugging sensation, heavy feeling breasts, and a few others. All of these also lead up to AF arriving, so I can't really assume anything. We'll see what happens on the 19th when AF is expected.

11 years ago • Post starter

It's just not fair that the symptoms are so similar is it?! Plus the symptoms are so much more obvious now I'm looking for them. I'm trying to be rational and think that if I wasn't ttc I probably wouldn't even notice that maybe I have a tiny bit of cramping or I'm a bit bloated. Are you going to wait til the day AF is due to test? I'm not sure I'll be able to hold out that long. I'm currently 5dpo and AF normally arrives at 13dpo. I might start testing on Monday which would be 10dpo but in reality I'll probably cave in on Sunday and do one then as well.

11 years ago

I bought some really cheap HPT on amazon. It was $1.99 for a pack of 25 tests. Since I have so many, I started testing on 6 dpo just because I was curious, and very impatient. lol. 7 dpo I thought I saw a line, but I think it was just an evap. 8 dpo I got nothing, not even an evap. Today, 9 pdo, I saw an extremely faint line, and I don't know if it's just an evap or not. I started praying like crazy as soon as I dipped it and when I pray I have NO sense of time. I posted a picture of 6,7,and 9 dpo HPTs. The majority of the ladies voted negative on the 7 dpo image, but I'm waiting to see what the outcome of the votes are today when I get home from work tonight. I'm going to test every day until AF's expected day and keep a picture for my records so I can keep track of them getting darker and whatnot. I pray it gets darker. I'm so ready and we both want this SO bad. Waiting is making me crazy!! LOL!

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies! I'm 8 DPO today, and tested of course :/ I thought I saw a really faint line, but not getting my hopes up. It's waaay to early to test now, I know! I'll be testing again Sunday morning so it'll be 11 DPO and hopefully will get my BFP! In terms of symptoms, my boobs just look and feel bigger. Usually my bras are a little big on me, but they are feeling more snug today. Plus some dull aching in the pelvic and lower abdomen area. I also felt some heartburn yesterday which is really unusual for me. I could just be looking for these symptoms, but trying to stay calm and not think about it.

11 years ago

HI everyone! i'm new and would love to share symtoms. I'm 7dpo today but I honestly haven't had much. I had some cramping the past couple of days and the twinge feeling, my nose is sensitive (but that happens when I ovulate every month anyway), had that metalic taste yesterday (not today), and I did have a temp spike this morning. If my temp continues to stay up then I might have some more hope but you just never know.

11 years ago

Hey! So this morning I had a slight temp drop at 9 DPO. Feeling stuffy, with a bad headache. Also noticed very light spotting on my underwear and toilet paper, maybe implantation bleeding??? Fingers crossed!!!

11 years ago

So my temp went down today so who knows what this means. 8dpo so we will see. Hope AF does not come.

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo