Community post

Journal

Last dose of Clomid...

View Full Post

Omfg, I've been such a rotten c*nt lately. The only person I like is my bebe...hubs and Kenny, last nerve and they're picking at it! Braelyn woke up at 5 this morning, she never wakes up before 9. Anyways, she wakes up at 5 and lays in her crib squeaking and goofing around in the dark lol. Then for 10 mins straight she starts doing that back of throat open-mouth hollow type noise...that noise in "The Grudge". I said nothing! Then u can hear her slapping her hand on the mattress trying to find her pacifier, handle clicks, u hear her pop it in her mouth, roll over to her tummy and DONE! I have no idea why she woke, but she didnt indicate she needed anything, so I just left her.

She has her 6 month shots tomorrow, so will update with an official weight/height, then. I've been measuring her and she's 20lbs even and 27.5". The ped usually differs by a bit, they're really good at stretching her out...I choose *not* to dislocate limbs to get an extra centimeter lol! Anyways, she's in the 96th percentile. She's been 95-97 consistently...except birth, she was like 50th or some shit. Of course, I didnt get the luxury of passing the small baby...no-no, u birth the big one and we'll cut the small one outta ya lol! *smh*

That's my update...no update! I'm a cranky bitch so I wont be posting much til it passes...I'm still reading tho, so get crackin' on the BFP journals!! =))

Good luck, ladies!! =))

21 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 21 of 21 Comments

It was brutal! I did 5 cycles of it last year and not a single issue...this year, WoW, look out world! I'm fine now tho...just patiently waiting to O.
Good luck! =))

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo