Community post

Journal

Last dose of Clomid...

View Full Post

Omfg, I've been such a rotten c*nt lately. The only person I like is my bebe...hubs and Kenny, last nerve and they're picking at it! Braelyn woke up at 5 this morning, she never wakes up before 9. Anyways, she wakes up at 5 and lays in her crib squeaking and goofing around in the dark lol. Then for 10 mins straight she starts doing that back of throat open-mouth hollow type noise...that noise in "The Grudge". I said nothing! Then u can hear her slapping her hand on the mattress trying to find her pacifier, handle clicks, u hear her pop it in her mouth, roll over to her tummy and DONE! I have no idea why she woke, but she didnt indicate she needed anything, so I just left her.

She has her 6 month shots tomorrow, so will update with an official weight/height, then. I've been measuring her and she's 20lbs even and 27.5". The ped usually differs by a bit, they're really good at stretching her out...I choose *not* to dislocate limbs to get an extra centimeter lol! Anyways, she's in the 96th percentile. She's been 95-97 consistently...except birth, she was like 50th or some shit. Of course, I didnt get the luxury of passing the small baby...no-no, u birth the big one and we'll cut the small one outta ya lol! *smh*

That's my update...no update! I'm a cranky bitch so I wont be posting much til it passes...I'm still reading tho, so get crackin' on the BFP journals!! =))

Good luck, ladies!! =))

21 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 21 Comments | Last Page

At first I was like "Who the hell is this on my "My Friends Recent Journal Entries"????" :) I like it!

I always wanted to ask, was that your dog on the picture??

9 years ago

Yuppers! That's Cora. She was only a year old in that shot.

9 years ago • Post starter

What a pretty girl!!

9 years ago

That first line!!! I love it and your honesty :)

9 years ago

Lol thanks! I'm not one to sugar-coat things. =))

Thanks, Randall! =))

Hormones. We love your cranky rants, but I'm sure those close to you in person don't. Lol! At least you know she's eating well. My kid was/is always average in height and slightly below average in weight. Also, baby that wakes up at 9 is awesome! My kid wants to sleep in this week cuz he won't go to bed at night, and he has a cold. If only he could sleep straight through and then be ready for the day, he keeps waking me up and then falling back to sleep in my bed. Soooo hard to get ready for work on time. Cranky family. Late work days. Yadayadayada. Oh, gee, I need to write my own JEs instead of leaving them in comments on other people's.

9 years ago

Oh I remember this profile pic! I do believe it was the one u were using when we started talking!

Braelyn is such a cutie! I can't believe what a chunk she is! I just wanna come up there and pinch her chubby cheeks!

Hope she does well with her shots tomorrow!

9 years ago

Your daughter is adorable, dakota!!!!!! We followed each other on CMP when we were pregnant =) Hubby and I are talking about trying for #2 soon, so hoping to join the TTC journey again soon <3 best wishes and fx for you!

User image

9 years ago

Hope the shots went ok. My LO was miserable with the tetanus one in the thigh, poor kid :(

User Image

9 years ago

Lol, rcola...yeah she definitely isn't starving!! I love the sleep, its a guarantied 12-13.5hrs every night...now if I could manage to go to sleep when she does, then I'd get that same amount, I still get 8 tho so Idc! =))

Lol, Brandy! Our anniversary's coming up...how sweet, u remembered the pic! ;D

Glad to see ya back, Crystal...it truly is an addiction! Good luck to u as well! =))

Mg, shots went great, she was already crying when she got it so Idk if it hurt her or not (she was fed up with poked and prodded). She only got the one needle, not the one that burns...guess I should check to see which it was lol. smh. But yeah, she was fine mins later...basically once we left the building, I had my baby back. Thanks for the concern!! =))

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo