Community post

Journal

Last dose of Clomid...

Omfg, I've been such a rotten c*nt lately. The only person I like is my bebe...hubs and Kenny, last nerve and they're picking at it! Braelyn woke up at 5 this morning, she never wakes up before 9. Anyways, she wakes up at 5 and lays in her crib squeaking and goofing around in the dark lol. Then for 10 mins straight she starts doing that back of throat open-mouth hollow type noise...that noise in "The Grudge". I said nothing! Then u can hear her slapping her hand on the mattress trying to find her pacifier, handle clicks, u hear her pop it in her mouth, roll over to her tummy and DONE! I have no idea why she woke, but she didnt indicate she needed anything, so I just left her.

She has her 6 month shots tomorrow, so will update with an official weight/height, then. I've been measuring her and she's 20lbs even and 27.5". The ped usually differs by a bit, they're really good at stretching her out...I choose *not* to dislocate limbs to get an extra centimeter lol! Anyways, she's in the 96th percentile. She's been 95-97 consistently...except birth, she was like 50th or some shit. Of course, I didnt get the luxury of passing the small baby...no-no, u birth the big one and we'll cut the small one outta ya lol! *smh*

That's my update...no update! I'm a cranky bitch so I wont be posting much til it passes...I'm still reading tho, so get crackin' on the BFP journals!! =))

Good luck, ladies!! =))

21 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 21 Comments | Last Page

What a good girl! Got to love that she is a self soother. Can't wait to hear her percentile ranges. You will get out of your mood soon. Hugs!

9 years ago

Awe! She's so darn cute. I love reading Braelyn stories. Looking forward to the update :) . I hope your mood improves soon, hugs my angry friend ;)

9 years ago

What a cutie!

9 years ago

Braelyn is too cute! At least she knows how to keep herself busy! You should videotape it for her to see/hear later. I'm not going to say to play at her wedding b/c that might send you over the edge! lol. 20 lbs already?? Wow!
For some reason, reading your JE brought a -small- thought of being mischievious, like "what can I do to let it all her crankiness come out?", but, for the sake of our collective sanities...I'll let you ride this one out b/c I don't think it would be pretty at all! Lol ; ). Feel better soon. xx

9 years ago

Aww, but you've been so helpful to me! Glad this is the last day so you can get back to feeling normal soon.
Good luck at the 6 month visit! I wonder if the reason we don't like out birthdays is because it was celebrated with shots when we were younger. Is that it?

User Image

9 years ago

Lol, It'll pass...I find its much better at night, so I assume I should be good to go tomorrow...unless the estriol makes me moody too. FFS!

Lol, mgulud, our ped actually wont do shots on the birthdate, she goes 2-3 days after. Idk about u, but I dont like bithdays cuz I'm getting old lol! I remember when I couldn't wait to hit 19 so I could drink in bars (legally lol!)...then 21 so I could go to Buffalo and drink there lol...then 25 cuz it was a great number, 30 was dirty 30's...but all dates after that....meh!

9 years ago • Post starter

Well, if the estriol makes you moody, you might have to rough dh up, in the good way ;) and yeah birthdays, i ignored mine this year so i don't have to count it.

User Image

9 years ago

Holy crap your new picture is awesome!

9 years ago

HAHAHA!! I am laughing at your new picture!! Cute!

9 years ago

Good idea, mg...I'll throw on "Smack my bitch up" and show him who's boss! ;D

Thanks, girls...its one of my older pics....circa 2012 lol!

9 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo