Community post

Journal

Mama...whaaat? (Braelyn news, not ttc related)

View Full Post

I was folding laundry and Braelyn was rolling around in her crib smacking her lips together and purposely spitting down her face...lovely, then hubs walks in and I start making fun of his clothes (seriously, he was wearing black crew socks that say fila across the toe, cotton black shorts and a friggin short sleeved dockers dress shirt). I swear the man does this to annoy me. Anyways, Im laughing and folding clothes (which rarely happens at the same time) and Braelyn blurts out "mama". Hubs looks at me and says "did she just say...daddy?" Lol! We both stfu and hovered over her til she spoke again. She smiled, pulled her hooked finger outta her cheek and said "mama...ma...ma...mama" then paused and started a whiney cry. I was soooo happy and had to throw it in his face (like he did to me when Kennys first word was "dada").

Sorry, just wanted to share...eat2nourish will like this one! =))

24 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 24 of 24 Comments

Bahahaha...

9 years ago

Seriously seems like yesterday you were freshly preggo with that little honey bunny of yours and now she's talking! Time just flys by I swear! That's so sweet though and one of my favorite things to hear from my child, second being 'I love you' . How are ya feeling this TWW?

9 years ago

I cant wait to hear the I love you's...esp when they struggle with the "l" lol! Kenny's l's were y's...I yuv u! So cute!
What's frustrating is Braelyn hasn't said a word since...it's driving me nuts and now I'm second guessing her speaking at all (luckily there were witnesses).
My tww is boring, my chart's trying to make an example outta me lol! All-in-all I feel great tho! Hope ur well! Cant wait to read ur BFP journal!! =))

9 years ago • Post starter

such a cute story :)

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo