Community post

Journal

Mama...whaaat? (Braelyn news, not ttc related)

View Full Post

I was folding laundry and Braelyn was rolling around in her crib smacking her lips together and purposely spitting down her face...lovely, then hubs walks in and I start making fun of his clothes (seriously, he was wearing black crew socks that say fila across the toe, cotton black shorts and a friggin short sleeved dockers dress shirt). I swear the man does this to annoy me. Anyways, Im laughing and folding clothes (which rarely happens at the same time) and Braelyn blurts out "mama". Hubs looks at me and says "did she just say...daddy?" Lol! We both stfu and hovered over her til she spoke again. She smiled, pulled her hooked finger outta her cheek and said "mama...ma...ma...mama" then paused and started a whiney cry. I was soooo happy and had to throw it in his face (like he did to me when Kennys first word was "dada").

Sorry, just wanted to share...eat2nourish will like this one! =))

24 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 24 Comments | Last Page

Is it me or does it seem like she sure is growing up fast?! I was wondering where that new tooth had erupted =).

9 years ago

It totally feels like she's growing up too fast...11 days and she's 6 months!! I had just told hubs the other day I wanna pick up baby teething stuff so Im ready when she starts the crying etc...ooops! Tbh, I expected it to happen a bit later, Kenny was 6m4d when he got the same tooth. I guess I expected a warning. Kenny drooled and got rosy cheeks and a rash on his chin from all the drool. She doesnt drool, just spits and laughs about it...its a horrible habit and I hate it lol!

9 years ago • Post starter

Aww...such a pleasant outlook no life she has (Yoda speech =).

9 years ago

That's pleasant outlook "on" life...!

9 years ago

Bahahaha, I knew what u meant...technically she has no life right now...at least not a social one!

ROFLMAO @ eat2nourish, Calling a baby no life.. who should be ashamed now... LOLL :-P

2008 - Laparoscopy for endometriosis 4 years of TTC (I suspect endo is back due to symptoms but no doctor will beleive me) July 2012: referred to Fertility Clinic August 2012: Test results are back High FSH, Low AFC (could be caused by endo) As I though, the endometriosis is back (take that doctors, I was right, you were wrong) Male factor (perfect count, they are just too stubborn and too lazy to swim properly, LOLL) August 2012: Moving on to IVF

9 years ago

Just saw this & had a hard time stopping myself from laughing...heehee...honest mistake! Dakota knew what I meant!! I've been in love with Braelyn since before she was born. She's my little cyber Flower Bunny niece =).

9 years ago

Lol! Auntie Eat2nourish!!

Lol, too!! How would she explain to friends on the playground that this is her "Auntie Eat"? Heehee.

9 years ago

No explanation needed, she'd send 'em to u for vitamin tips and tricks. U could be the neighbourhood vitamin dealer...we could be gettin' kids healthy, one pill atta time! Hahahah!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo